Is your baby a mommy or daddy's girl/boy?

Is your baby a mommy or daddy's girl/boy?

• Mommy's boy/girl

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Daddy's girl/boy

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Oh, boy, I definitely have two mama's boys! Especially Tate...he will cry and whine if he sees me far away from him and he cannot get to me. :blowkiss:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is 100% momma's boy, for the first two years he wouldn't even let Joe let him out! Joe would go open the back door and he would run to his crate. He now has blessed Joe with the opening of the back door and will go out for him. lol

Kucha

Feb 10, 2013
Country
Tokyo Japan
Bulldog(s) Names
Kucha
Daddy's girl fur sure.
Although Kucha loves everyone, she listen to daddy, the most.
Also wakes daddy every morning, gambling next to the bed until he wakes and take her out to the garden...

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Brie loves everyone, but she is def a mommy's baby...... I'm not complaining! LOL :) I love it!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
It really depends. They are both I guess. I ended up in St.Paul this summer unexpectedly....and Mark said Vegas was very unsettled. He was lost. My hubby says that Vegas waits for me to get home from work. He will lay by the front door and pout. As soon as I get home....he will cuddle with his daddy. Orion is always battling Vegas for daddy's lap...competition. When Vegas isn't feeling well....he's all about mommy. At night...I have no room in bed. Vegas is such a cuddle bug....but only with me. If Orion decides to sleep in bed...it's torture for me. Vegas in between my hubby and I.....Orion on the other side. Right now....It's 8:30 am. Mark is already at work. Vegas is laying next to me curled up in my blanket. His head is resting against my back. Orion is in front of the fire place chewing on her antler. There are times when I'm curled on the couch watching a movie and they both want to cuddle mommy. Vegas crawls behind me on the couch and is the best ear blanket. Orion will try and squish in front of me.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.