Is your baby a mommy or daddy's girl/boy?

Is your baby a mommy or daddy's girl/boy?

• Mommy's boy/girl

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Daddy's girl/boy

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Mine is a 100% mommy's boy, my husband constantly complains about it because Bifi would always go to me for cuddles or that Bifi would steal his place in the bed (hubby slept at the foot of the bed lastnight because the little prince is already sleeping on his place with his pillow). what hubby does is what he calls "buying love". he just gives Bifi more treats and table foods than i do but it still doesn't work! Ha! yup Bifi is allowed to have table food so long as he stays a foot away from us and is sitting while we're eating :D i know bad parenting LOL.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
My "kids" don't have a Daddy:cry:so they are stuck with just me-they have no choice!(If he were here, they'd probably be all piled on top of HIM!!):yes:

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
It's a tough one. My fiance is the one he knows will slip him some cheese here and there and he knows he gets spoiled. She'll make him a scarmbled egg when she's home and is always out to feed him something! But Rocco also loves to lay with me more on the couch and he knows I'm the one that feeds him and walks him more often. And he gets very excited when I get home. So it's a toss up between the two of us.

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
My "kids" don't have a Daddy:cry:so they are stuck with just me-they have no choice!(If he were here, they'd probably be all piled on top of HIM!!):yes:

Oh no! my bad. how do i change the poll? :(

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Don't worry-NO problem!!!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
He goes through stages. Right now, it's all about Chris. I'm just the babysitter.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus loves everyone but will look for me when he wants to settle and cuddle. If i'm not available he gets mischievous.

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
June is both :) She loves to rough house and play with Daddy but likes sitting on my lap.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
In our house it usually is Momma's boy and Daddy's girl.... too funny how it worked out like that

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2013
Bryan, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lula Belle & Big Chief
Belle's a daddy's girl for sure. He lets her get away with anything :-) But she does give me snuggles when she's sleepy.

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
It's a tough call cause Mia is so lovable to everyone in our house. But she goes absolutely crazy when my husband comes home from work! Like over the top! Plus she has him wrapped around her little bully paw :heart: It's so cute. But she definitely loves her mamma too! I get kisses on cue :)

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
I would say both BUT she listens to him better than she does me so idk

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
Well it depends on who you ask...lol Leon "daddy" thinks Stinky is daddy's boy..but I think Stinky is mommy's boy.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online