Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Now I know I am getting forgetful-BUT- Last night I was watching a show on Animal Planet called BAD DOGS. Some chewed all the furniture, some jumped on the counters-you know the drill. I had gotten my pj's out and was watching while I changed. When I went to put the top on-I couldn't find it. I KNEW I had it on the bed, it wasn't there. I looked on the floor and in the bathroom. Then I scared myself-thinking that I only THOUGHT I had gotten it out of the drawer. Then "the light bulb went on". I went into the other room and lo' and behold-there was Maude, sucking on the pj top, with the long sleeve of it,already down her throat! It is that "vented" nylon material, like football? shirts. I grabbed the shirt, and gently pulled, and got it back. Lately, since she was spayed(oddly enough) it may be just her age-she's doing crazy goofy things that she NEVER did!! Good thing it wasn't size small-it would have been GONE!! The only other breed I have had that eats anything was Siberian Huskies!!! I think MY dogs are candidates for the show!!! Shall we all get together and petition to have OUR dogs on?:whew:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes!! Almost every time I've watched that show there seems to be one bully or another. Happy you got it out! Crazy bullys! :w00t:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I think we could have our own series with the shennanigans of our group.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh my gosh, YES! How funny you were watching dogs doing bad things
while your Maude was swallowing the pj top...lord help us :)

OP
Manydogs

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
It may be because I always sing the theme song from COPS to them.......bad dogs bad dogs whatcha' gonna' do? whatcha' gonna' do when they come for you!:evil::bulldog:

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
It may be because I always sing the theme song from COPS to them.......bad dogs bad dogs whatcha' gonna' do? whatcha' gonna' do when they come for you!:evil::bulldog:

OMG Lynn, I sing that to Dudley all of the time! :rofl:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sneaky little sucker. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The show is giving them bad ideas.... do not let them watch it -- bad influance on your good babies

:giggle:

Staff online

Members online