He loves Chili!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
It is 48* here in Florida, might as well be below zero for us!! I made a big pot of homemade Chili for our dinner tonight, then I realized there is nothing in this that Vegas can not have...He got such a special treat tonight!! A few tablespoons of Chili and he loved it! (not that he don't love everything) but I was glad to give him something different with it being cold than fruits/veggies. NOW I am waiting on the gas!!:eek:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Was this chili with beans? LOL

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], OK I THOUGHT it was a good idea!! he usually poops 2x it has been 4x, well shoot, I THOUGHT I was doing OK!, Yes [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], it did have beans, Ok, I get it, Never again!!! And just when I had a "brainstorm" LMAO!!!

Last edited:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I made chili today too! Thankfully, the dogs didn't get NEAR it...heck, it gives me some "digestive" problems, I don't even want to know what it'd do to a bulldog! :bully:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
well [MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION], just when I thought I was doing OK he has major gas and has pooped more than normal, I thought of all the ingredients and thought it would be OK for a few tablespoons, ahhh, NO, tore him up and for us it is freezing and I have to keep taking him out!! Poor Vegas and not so smart mommy! But I really thought it would be OK...

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
well [MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION], just when I thought I was doing OK he has major gas and has pooped more than normal, I thought of all the ingredients and thought it would be OK for a few tablespoons, ahhh, NO, tore him up and for us it is freezing and I have to keep taking him out!! Poor Vegas and not so smart mommy! But I really thought it would be OK...

Haha, just life the Ruffles! I'm sorry...your stories are so funny and it makes me laugh! :lol:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Haha, just life the Ruffles! I'm sorry...your stories are so funny and it makes me laugh! :lol:

[MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION], mmmm rufflles!! I killed a bag within 24 hrs!!! with some help with Vegas, he LOVES it when mommy has PMS/MENOPAUSE!!!! not so much for my husband!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
uh oh. *pfft* *pfft* *pfft* *pfft*
Hopefully his belly blues will fix itself overnight. Hate for you to have another *pfft* day.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I was thinking when you said, Nothing in it that would be bad for him; what kinda chili does she make? Nothing I would eat. LOL
Pooooooor Vegas, takes such abuse!! ;)

📰 Latest posts

Members online