Pix of Brooklyn!!!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
What an awesome looking boy... Congrats, and may the next few weeks go by quickly for you :)

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
He is so cute! Wow...5 weeks....ughhh...that will be long. We had to wait 3 weeks and it was grueling. Our breeder sent us pics often and we ended up becoming friends, emailing each other almost daily - which was very reassuring since we never actually "saw" him, only pics. We did not get Brodie until 10 weeks, found him at 7 weeks. Congratulations!

OP
TomnZon

TomnZon

Nov 29, 2010
NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn
Ahh you are all soooo sweet!! Thank you for all the congrats and well wishes :) we really are sooo excited.....it is just going by soo slow.....not even one week has gone by since we picked him out....all we do is think about him and talk about him haha !!!! We will keep everyone posted on the new baby!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
i love his brindle and head dot. so stinkin' cute. i wanna kiss those paws.

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
[MENTION=1546]TomnZon[/MENTION] I COMPLETELY understand where guys are we are three weeks away and I can barely wait

OP
TomnZon

TomnZon

Nov 29, 2010
NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn
It Will be one week tomorrow since we picked him out.....this is taking WAY too long!! Still have a little less than 4 weeks to go...........t o r t u r e !!!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
We are all excited for both of you [MENTION=925]wfd38383[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1546]TomnZon[/MENTION]

The fun part is us getting to answer all of your questions.... remember, we will be here for you!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
oh my goodness..he is so adorable. :luv: their little pink noses when they are that young, and those sharp as razor nails.. I'll bet it is so hard to have to wait until January, but, what a prize you'll have in January. Congratulations! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.