SDC135122.jpgSDC135133.jpgSDC13535.jpgSDC135022.jpgSDC13505.jpg:heart::up::D

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
What a cutie...nothing cuter than a little baby bulldog, is there? (Except when they bark at 2 AM to go potty!) Is he home with you?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh My, what a beautiful pup!! And I love the name!!! I am assuming a girl? or I know it could be both, I bet you guys are counting the minutes!! I was allowed to go pick up Vegas the day before we had originally planned, my husband had to work and it was a 2 hour drive and I was MAD at my husband that I had to wait until originally planned, lol...one word of experience, I know you are anxious, BUT enjoy the time before you get your pup, because once you do it is like having a baby.. and non-stop, But so worth it I :heart: my Vegas!!! I just want to put Brooklyn up around my neck and rock and snuggle with (her?) like a baby, sorry I don't know which.

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OK, so I see it is a HIM, so sorry. I Still want to rock and snuggle with him!

OP
TomnZon

TomnZon

Nov 29, 2010
NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn
Thank you!!!! Brooklyn is a BOY... he was born 11/11 so we can't take him home until January 6th :( It's going to be a loooong 5 weeks but so worth the wait :up:

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I had already picked the name Vegas even before we found our Vegas whether he would have been a girl or boy.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yes it will be a very long 5 weeks but oh my gosh how exciting for you!!! He is SO adorable!!!!! I love the spot on his head! Oh and the 3rd pic is adorable also, hooks like nobody is going to mess up his nap nomatter what. haha Congrats!!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:heart: that spot on his head!.... What a cutie!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Brooklyn is wonderful! He has wonderful markings, Tidus has a spot like that on his shoulders and I love it! It will be a long 5 weeks but it will be worth the wait!

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] the spots on his nose will fill in (usually) until it becomes black.

OP
TomnZon

TomnZon

Nov 29, 2010
NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn
Thank you everyone! The spot on his head is what drew me in to him! We are obsessed and can't wait to bring him home. :) Tom is from Brooklyn so there was no better name 4 our lil guy :luv:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i love him i love the markings..... lex had those little spots like that on his nose, man i miss when he was that little

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
He is just so cute ... love his markings! I'm guessing that was Mummy in the pic??!!

I bet January can't come quick enough!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.