We are so excited!

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
As many of you may or may not know our lovely little loki has seizures (not any recently thank god) he is and only child. We had though about getting him a "sister/playmate" but decided against it in the beginning well months have past and we are going for it! We are impatiently awaiting the arrive of our newest family member expected to be born this weekend! She will be a dane, mastiff, old English bulldog and hopefully brindle in color since both her parents are :) Now we have to wait 9 weeks! Her name will be Lola haven't come up with a middle name yet :) I will share pics as I get them. We are hoping that this will help loki with his separation anxiety with us and help him become more confident. Thoughts? He does really well with dogs coming and staying is not territorial at all.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HOLY WOW.... you took the leap! love it! so happy for all of you

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh Nichole, that's awesome!!! I can't wait to see what she looks like… dane, mastiff, bulldog should be a beautiful mix :heart: I know Loki will be in love w/her… LOL

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
OMG this is great news on a night where so much is going on!! I am so excited for you guys. Loki will be an exceptional big brother. I have no advice as we are also waiting on Brutus' new brother Rex. I think it will help him be less anxious. I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby.

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
The good thing about (lola) is that we know the parent and the family they live with. It was an accident that the parents got together before the vet appointment to get her fixed. We get first pick because we helped my friend a lot when she first got the old English. Yay for new puppies!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Congratulations! That's great for you and your family.

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Congrats! So exciting!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Congrats on the new addition can't wait to see pics of the new baby!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww I'm so happy for you guys, everyone should have more than one bully. I have a male and female as well their names are Bulldozer and Blossom, and they are really close and good company for each other, you'll really enjoy having two. I love her name Lola. Here are some suggestions for a middle name, Lola Ladybug, Lola Lollipop, Lola Lambchop, and Lola Cinder Ella. It's going to seem like the longest 9 weeks I'm sure before you get her. Keep,us posted and share pictures if you can. I'm excited for you guys.

Last edited:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Congratulations, can't wait to see her pics.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I too can't wait to see what that mix of breeds looks like! I'm picturing a giant EB :) And congrats, it's so much fun to have two pups

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Fantastic news!!!! I can't wait to see photos, Loki will be a wonderful big brother!

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
i love lola lollipop! The mother is starting labor today so puppies should be here anytime! I brought loki down to my aunts today she has a mini greyhound he weighs 8 lbs and Loki did great with him I was so happy!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.