Rocco's Surgery is Tomorrow

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
A few beers to celebrate the loss of Rocco's nuggets! Glad everything went well![/QUOTE [MENTION=9549]fastmatt613[/MENTION], Don't you think the beer party was like "Salt in the Wound" afetr having the family jewels removed???? Man oh Man, where's the shame in life for what was done to poor Rocco???Glad everything turned out okay Matt!! :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
A few beers to celebrate the loss of Rocco's nuggets! Glad everything went well![/QUOTE @fastmatt613, Don't you think the beer party was like "Salt in the Wound" afetr having the family jewels removed???? Man oh Man, where's the shame in life for what was done to poor Rocco???Glad everything turned out okay Matt!! :)

I am so happy that Rocco is well! BUT-how would YOU feel if Rocco was having a few to celebrate your ball-ectomy?!!! Well, I guess Rocco was just happy to have company that night..............

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I am so happy that Rocco is well! BUT-how would YOU feel if Rocco was having a few to celebrate your ball-ectomy?!!! Well, I guess Rocco was just happy to have company that night..............
Good point! When I had my vasectomy my wife had her girlfriends over that night and drank wine while I cowered in the corner...

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Well I just picked Rocco up. Everything went very well. He is eating and drinking normally. Just gotta keep him comfy and rest tonight. I took the cone off as soon as we got home because he was having trouble walking with it and they said he hadn't tried all day to go after his stitches.

y3u9unu4.jpg

Thanks again for all the support! You guys are the best! :-)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

thats the best picture ever! Those cones are barbaric!! We even bought the soft inflatable one, just in case, but we never needed it!! Good luck, and keep his food light and bland today. Sometimes the anesthesia affects their tummies!!

Last edited:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Two words.....photo bomb!!!

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
LOL I didn't notice it on my phone but I looked at it on my laptop LOL

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Sending love and prayers, he'll be fine - you'll be surprised how quickly they bounce back!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online