Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Ahh, but don't forget Jack(Daniels) is made in Lynchburg, Tn. (the SOUTH!) ALTHOUGH THEY CAN NOT DRINK IN THAT TOWN-IT IS A DRY CO. sO-YA' GOTTA' SUPPORT IT OUT OF TOWN!!! yOU GO mATT!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Will be thinking of Rocco tomorrow. I'm sure he'll be fine but it's always worrisome when they have to go under anesthesia. Big :hug: sent yours and Rocco's way.

OP
fastmatt613

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Thanks guys!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww Matt, Rocco will be fine, and he will heal really quickly. When Dozer was 7 months old, we had him neutered, and the next day, you wouldn't even known he had surgery. He will be a better dog, and he will be healthier in the long run after his surgery, as it will lessen the chances of cancer, plus safer, because by neutering him you lessen the chances of him running away, and wandering, so lessen the chances of him getting lost, or hit by a car. Dozer settled down a lot after his surgery, and he also,stopped humping. He also healed really quickly. Sending love, hugs and prayers to Rocco.

OP
fastmatt613

fastmatt613

Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Aww Matt, Rocco will be fine, and he will heal really quickly. When Dozer was 7 months old, we had him neutered, and the next day, you wouldn't even known he had surgery. He will be a better dog, and he will be healthier in the long run after his surgery, as it will lessen the chances of cancer, plus safer, because by neutering him you lessen the chances of him running away, and wandering, so lessen the chances of him getting lost, or hit by a car. Dozer settled down a lot after his surgery, and he also,stopped humping. He also healed really quickly. Sending love, hugs and prayers to Rocco.

Thank you for the words of encouragement! Rocco is 6 months old now and his humping is becoming more and more embarrassing lol. Hopefully by tomorrow he'll be like nothing ever happened!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Rocco will do just fine!!!!! Stay positive and let us know how everything goes.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Sending prayers & hugs to you and Rocco this morning… Keep us posted Matt!!! ;)

OP
fastmatt613

fastmatt613

Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Well I just dropped him off :( I need to give a call at 3 to see how everything went and pick him up around 5. I expressed my concerns and they assured me they take extra special care of bulldogs and I have seen bullies there before. This animal hospital is very well regarded in my area and I was referred there months ago by multiple friends with good experiences. A friend of mine from the fire dept, his mother is one of the receptionists there and they all just love Rocco to pieces. Almost had a tear in my eye when they took him in the back and gave me.his collar and leash. He weighs 42 lbs. I want this day to be over!

hezu6yvu.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Well I just dropped him off :( I need to give a call at 3 to see how everything went and pick him up around 5. I expressed my concerns and they assured me they take extra special care of bulldogs and I have seen bullies there before. This animal hospital is very well regarded in my area and I was referred there months ago by multiple friends with good experiences. A friend of mine from the fire dept, his mother is one of the receptionists there and they all just love Rocco to pieces. Almost had a tear in my eye when they took him in the back and gave me.his collar and leash. He weighs 42 lbs. I want this day to be over!

hezu6yvu.jpg

I know exactly how you are feeling right about now, but it's going to be okay Matt!!! Rocco has been covered in prayers for the last 2 days, and everything is going to be okay… just start painting and before you know it the day will be over!!! :hug2:

OP
fastmatt613

fastmatt613

Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
I know exactly how you are feeling right about now, but it's going to be okay Matt!!! Rocco has been covered in prayers for the last 2 days, and everything is going to be okay… just start painting and before you know it the day will be over!!! :hug2:

I'm going to stay painting at noon when the fiance (still getting used to that) gets home. For now I have a few errands to run. Gotta clear my mind!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'll be thinking about him all day long. Stay strong Matt!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Matt, feel our collective strength & love surrounding you, Rocco & his vets today.

Ain't it amazing how bullies enlarge our hearts and teach us about all the important
things~love, devotion, heart, selflessness, patience, gentleness, loyalty, strength...
you are forgiven here for shedding a tear (or many) on Rocco's behalf. I can tell,
he's in great hands :)

We got your back, buddy...now, KEEP BUSY! Call us when you pick him up

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Matt, Bogey had hernia surgery, and neutering the same day. He was groggy, and the vet sent him home with a God-awful cone on his head, which I removed 30 seconds after we got in the house. It was ridiculous! But he never even attempted to lick his stitches, so I left it off. I will say, the day AFTER, when the anesthesia wore off, he was a complete satan! Obnoxious, mean, and downright defiant. But the 3rd day he was back to his sweet self. The hardest part was keeping him quiet- he was jumping on and off the couch like he had nothing done! Good luck and keep us posted!!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Ahh, but don't forget Jack(Daniels) is made in Lynchburg, Tn. (the SOUTH!) ALTHOUGH THEY CAN NOT DRINK IN THAT TOWN-IT IS A DRY CO. sO-YA' GOTTA' SUPPORT IT OUT OF TOWN!!! yOU GO mATT!

THAT'S RIGHT!!! I totally forgot!! Bring on the shot glasses and quarters!!! Lmbo!

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.