waking up multiple times during the night ...

crazy1469

Dec 9, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Buttercup
my female bully is now 15 months old crate trained but for the last couple of week she keeps waking ,e up at night to take her out to pee….she has never done this before

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Re: waking up multiple times during the night …

I know that having to go at all hours is a puppy thing for sure. Buster even now at 18 months old gets me up at least 2 or 3 times a week in the middle of the night to go. If she isn't doing anything else completely out of the norm I wouldn't worry to much about it. The next time she goes to the vet you may want to say something about it.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman

She's old enough to easily be making it through the night. Could it be a UTI?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack

thats what I was thinking, UTI. can you catch some urine in a container? you can store it in the fridge and maybe drop it off at the vets? If she was sleeping through the night and now not, I would think something was up.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

I would agree to check for a UTI, but also could it be her just not getting enough energy out during the day and she is waking up? You reacting to her can make her think this is the new routine.

just a thought

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom

I agree and was going to agree with the others, that it could be a bladder infection. Frequent peeing is a sign of a UTI, especially if it's out of the norm for her. Hoping its nothing and she is okay, keep an eye on her, and if it doesn't improve a trip to the vet can rule it out. Love hugs and prayers for you and Buttercup.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.