Where does your dog sleep at night?

Alisha

Dec 26, 2013
Alpharetta, GA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lou Ferrigno
Mr. Ferrigno sleeps in his crate. we occasioanlly let him sleep in bed with us but almost NEVER... he either wants to run around the room or he will pee in the room or on the bed... he's fully potty trained, doesnt potty in his kennel or in the house but he will pee on our bed if we arent watching or he will pee on our clothes.. im not sure why he does that.. hes not fixed and hes an Alpha so im thinking its something to do with dominance or something.... but anyways he has his fluffy bed in the living room that sleeps on during the day.. he loves his bed.. then he has a blanket in his kennel that he sleeps with and we have a sheet draped over his kennel at the end of our bed. one side is open so its like a cave and he loves his bed! i wish he would sleep in his bed on the floor so we could get rid of that ugly metal crate....

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
My crew each have their own crate that they sleep in at night. I feel that they are safe-and can't get into things that may hurt them-like swallowing something-if they were up during the night! They are spoiled enough-it's good discipline for them ! They have lots of beds (during the day-beds!) Once in their night time crates, they go right to sleep.

Gfitz911

Aug 9, 2012
Long Beach, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Koozer
Koozer sleeps on his fancy orthopedic bed in our bedroom on the floor next to my side of the bed. Our bed is much too high for Koozer to get up on. We crate trained him as a puppy, then eventually he did not need the crate anymore because he behaved as a free pup in the house.

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
Stinky sleeps in his crate in my bed room.He also has a crate in the family room.

Benedict2013

Dec 25, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Benedict
Benedict sleeps in the living room on his memory foam ortho bed he's sleeps all night wakes around 10:30 am I can hear his snores in my room is like my white noise puts me to sleep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Bulldozer and Blossom sleep in their crates at night. They shed so much hair, and I find the hairs make me itchy at night, plus I have chocolate brown sheet, and they get totally covered with dog hair, and cat hair, so I also don't let the cat in my bedroom, as I'm allergic to cats, she sleeps with my son. They have been crate trained since day one, and they do t mind. During the day, the crate doors are open, and they can go in and out when they want, but usually sleep on the couch, or on their dog pillows in the living room.

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Mayhem is crated at night. He loves his crate......sometimes it is hard to coax him out in the morning :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

HTX Bully

Aug 6, 2013
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Holly
Holly is crated at night but sleeps in the bed with my wife if I am out of town. I can't sleep with Hollys freight train snoring! :sorry:

dbutler813

Dec 26, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Beefy (Georgia)
Both my girls sleep in my room with me at night however during the day my beefy girl sleeps in the over stuffed chair and my lilah sleeps on her blankets.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

shamrock13

Sep 4, 2013
Absecon, New Jersey
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooch
Both of my dogs sleep with me, Hooch the bully and Sadie the Lab. Hooch at my head, Sadie at my feet. Although, I do believe they think I'm sleeping with them. Wouldn't have it any other way though. Shamrock 13

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
In bed with me. She takes up an awful lot of room for a little bully tho! Thankfully I have a big bed, but she still squishes me lol

adamslater

Dec 6, 2012
Sudbury, ON
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
My dog always sleeps in his crate and he loves it, it is super uncomfortable when he sleeps in the bed with us. He will usually snuggle on the bed with us for a bit and then we bring him to his crate which is covered with a blanket - just like a den.
Winston used to pee on his blankets too even though he was house trained...he didn't like them in there i figure. So for a while he just had a two towels in there with him. During the day we would put a blanket on his bed so it would smell like him and eventually we put them back in the crate and he stopped peeing on them all together.
Bullies certainly like there own room in bed and they aren't shy to push you out of the way! Personally i prefer having him in the crate at night and he sleeps all night with no fuss. Good luck! :)

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Diva sleeps with me in my bed. She is never allowed in Daddy's bed. Daddy is a light sleeper and Petunia's snoring and my constant moving around in bed do not make good bed partners. :( SO---we fixed that right up and Diva and I have our own bedroom! :)

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
When we got Jagger he has always slept with us. After a month we got a California King size bed lol It still seems small 😊
7aqyvyda.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.