Where does your dog sleep at night?

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Amber and Ruby usually sleep in bed with our daughter. Sometimes Amber decides to be too rough and doesn't want to sleep and that gets Ruby all worked up so on those nights Amber ends up sleeping on the loveseat in the livingroom. They are rarely crated now except if them lose their mind and decide to go on a rampage then it is back in the crate for a few days. Once they spend a night in the livingroom or the crate is all it takes for my girls to get it back together; they love sleeping with Kristana.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
My boys sleep in their own small room next to our bedroom.

LunchBox

Sep 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
LunchBox
I must be a mean mommie....no dog is sleeping in my bed! lol I'm a clean freak though & can't stand hair shedding on my clean sheets. ;) Lunchbox sleeps in his crate (gate open though...he just loves sleeping there) in our laundry room that I either gate or shut the door to at night.

DukeDutchess

Sep 15, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke Big Boss Cowboy
In my bed, lying with his back against the headboard so his body can rest comfortably on all the pillows. AND he positions his head so he can share part of the pillow my head is on. Same position every night. There are those rare occasions though that he chooses to sleeps like a normal "human" with his four paws pressed against my back.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Because of my allergies, NO dogs in the bed. They both sleep right under me on the floor on their dog beds... The snoring puts me to sleep!!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Susie

Jul 4, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Howie
When Howie turned 1, he started sleeping on our bed between us. His head faces the end of the bed.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
My dogs each have their own crate, in my bedroom, where they sleep at night.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
The bed for both my boys. If I'm lucky, I get a pillow. Lately, though, that's not the case. We always have at least 3 comforters. One for me, one for the bf and one for Punkin. Sometimes he'd take 2 for himself, and we'd get another comforter. Stigs moves around too much and doesn't care much about them. But he's the reason my bf and I can't share comforters ... he sleeps between us and would lay on it!

Shannon Cascioli

Mar 9, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Hercules and Ariel
Both mine sleep in crates in the living room. Their hair affects my breathing and they like to get in my face when I'm sleeping. Lol. They used to sleep in my room and they dig and move in the night and sometimes randomly bark so I wasn't getting any sleep. Ita so loud I can hear it a room away. Both my dogs will pee on their blankets in the crate also.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas sleeps in bed between my husband and I. I wont allow for him to sleep anywhere else. I won't even allow him to sleep at the foot of the bed...why? Because of his epilepsy. In the 5 years since he's been diagnosed...the majority of his seizures happen during sleep. If he's at the end of the bed and I can't get to him quick enough...he can fall out of bed and hurt himself.

With that being said....Orion usually sleeps where ever she falls asleep. Since the weather has changed....she has started climbing into bed with the rest of us. NOT. GOOD. So...I got an idea from watching this video from Carol Gardner. I created something like this for Orion and she loves it. Two nights ago....Orion and I were heading up to bed and we got a huge surprise. Vegas had crawled into Orion's Princess bed and he wouldn't get out. So Orion and I slept on the couch downstairs.

http://youtu.be/-ltR8lz-SBk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
My Elmo sleeps in his crate beside my bed, he goes to his crate every night at midnight for me to let him in so he can go to sleep. I would leave his crate open all the time, but we have a poodle that would go in Elmo's crate and mark his territory. Susan Moore

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Yes, I kiss Elmo on his lips, he is my Big Boy. I just Love him so-oo-oo very much. Susan Moore

jacquik

Feb 1, 2013
Country
Cape Cod MA
Bulldog(s) Names
harley and caesar
We are looking at the Arms Reach co-sleeper for dogs.....they have it at Walmart, Petco and Amazon ...prices vary $187 - $240. It looks like a portacrib for babies with 1 side missing on top and you push it next to your bed. It also has a bed on the bottom so it's like bunk beds...perfect for 2 dogs. We upgraded to a king size bed from a queen but with 2 bullies it's still not big enough.

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Henry sleeps in bed with us, starting off facing the end of the bed with his legs up in the air, lol! but by the time I wake in the morning, I find him curled up beside me, purring like a cat. I'm oblivious to him moving at night.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online