Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do your bullies share a crate?

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Do your bullies share a crate?

Quote Originally Posted by Gertie's Mom View Post
    I'm so discusted! Since I posted this yesterday morning things have gone from bad to worse. I was gone for about 3 hours yesterday and put Gertie and Ida in their own crates. I came back and Gertie (who usually isn't the problem) had in her crate. Then last night I put them together for the night and this-morning someone (I'm guessing Ida, but who knows?) had pooped in the back corner. I don't know what to do with these two! They're getting coal in their stockings!!
    @Gertie's Mom Feeling your pain this morning. We were woken up by the smell of poop at 2.40am. Daddy had peed in his cage twice, pooped in it then stood in it and managed to get it EVERYWHERE. I came to bed at 10.30pm and made sure they were all out. He did have some carrot and frozen green beans as a treat last night .. wondering if there is a connection. It is also very cold and the yard is full of snow so maybe he's not pooping and peeing outside when he should be because of the weather??? However, this was not a good start to the day and neither of us really got back to sleep after clearing it up so today is going to be a very lllllooooonnnnngg day!!

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lacey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Silva and Stella
    Likes (Received)

Silva doesnt have a crate when we leave she lies in her bed and usually is there when we get back and at night she sleeps with us. I hope everything works out and if sleeping in the same crate works then why not? I hope they dont have any more accidents.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Anonymous

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gertie & Ida
    Likes (Received)

Yes, they are on a schedule as far as eating. I try to make sure they go out for one last "go" before bed, but sometimes they go and sometimes they don't. Last night I was so irritated with them both, I put them in their own crates and told them, "If you want to sleep with a pile, go for it". I went to bed and this-morning everything was still clean. This all started when I got them the new beds on Black Friday. I have removed those and they aren't getting them back. They haven't been soft or loose, they've just suddenly decided they're going to make me want to clobber them, I guess. Maybe (hopefully), this is over with.

There is nothing nicer than two sweet Bully girls, unless it's THREE sweet Bully girls!!
    Julie, Gertie, Ida & Clementine in Az.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads