Aww poor Nelson, sending love, hugs and prayers that he is okay. He may just have an upset tummy from eating the food, due to not being used to it, or he may have swallowed some of the wrappers. Keep an eye on him for signs of obstruction, such as drooling water from his mouth, vomiting or diarrhea. My male Dozer swallows socks a lot and he has had an obstruction twice. Last time was just last week, he had swallowed a sock a month ago and threw it up exactly 29 days later. He was fine, acted normal, ate drank, and played. It can take time for him to pass it, but he most likely will, as it is paper and will break down, and he will probably poop it out. I hope he is able to pass it quickly and feels better soon. Please keep us posted on how he's doing.