Happy birthday Cutty!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
The big 5 today, wow! Dont know where the time has gone, it surely doesnt seem like we have had him for that many years.

Here is the santa pic of him from 4 years ago that I finally scanned also. Much better quality than the petsmart ones for sure, the backdrop and all are so pretty.

CCF12062010_00000.jpg

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Fantastic Picture!! Happy Birthday Big Boy Cutty, We hope you get a special treat!! Love, Vegas and Kelly

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes that is a gorgeous picture! Happy Birthday Cutty! You are a handsome fella, love you! :luv:

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Love the picture.. Happy Birthday.....

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Happy Birthday Cutty! That is a really good picture. Hope he gets something special today!

Well he will kinda, I made vegas stew last night so today will be the boys first day of trying it. I am pretty sure he will LOVE it since he was good at cleaning up the mess I made on the floor last night when I was making it. haha

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Great picture.... I have to also say...Santa looks so much better the the petsmart Santa's.... JMO. Have a Happy Birthday Cutty....

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Great picture.... I have to also say...Santa looks so much better the the petsmart Santa's.... JMO. Have a Happy Birthday Cutty....

I agree, he looks more realistic and not so "tired" haha. :) You get what you pay for I suppose.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Great pic.... your right, much better than the Petsmart pic we got saturday of the Princess.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Happy Birthday Cutty ... same birthday as Maggie which just proves that special bullies were born on Dec 6th!! :luv:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Happy birthday Cutty! Now I see why you were upset about the date misprint. It is a gorgeous photo! Happy birthday Cutty! Hope you enjoy your stew! Vegas sends a "happy birthday" and a high-five. No, he's not trying to knock the hat off his head.:whistle:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Happy birthday Cutty! Now I see why you were upset about the date misprint. It is a gorgeous photo! Happy birthday Cutty! Hope you enjoy your stew! Vegas sends a "happy birthday" and a high-five. No, he's not trying to knock the hat off his head.:whistle:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

By the way Cutty and Mugsy both LOVED the vegas stew. Inhaled it like it was running away from them. We will see if it helps Cutty to lose some weight tho since I still free feed it will be interesting to see how this plays out. I plan on giving them 2 scoops instead of 3 a day plus the stew so we will see if Cutty slows down on the kibble a bit. I am also afraid to see what his :poo: looks like, hoping no runs with such a drastic change.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday dear Cutty.. Happy Birthday to you!!! :luv: Love the photo!!!! :up:

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.