Fish Butt

sheila

New member
Community Veteran
Joined
Nov 28, 2010
Messages
936
Reaction score
66
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
butler's anal glands are pretty ripe right now. i'm wondering if i should just express them myself or drive all the way to the vet to get it done.

do any of you do it yourselves?
 
a.....hell no, my vet only charges $5.oo and that is for an INTERNAL expression, and it grossed me OUT!! Vegas has to have it done about every 5 months so far....$5.00 vs. ME...PRICELESS!!
 
ooh, $5 is nice. i want to say my vet charges $17! i can't totally remember but they are far from my house too.
 
Yes, [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] has a vet that does not overcharge for everything.

I don't think I could do it myself. Even at $17 I would still be more than willing to pay that price.
 
Yes I would pay any amount to have it done for me, no way would I be trying that myself. :eek:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top