The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Quick question. .......what can I expect to spend to get Gunny neutered? One vet office told me $150 but I was not impressed with them at all. Their vet office seems like a drive thru and you are just a number. The vet I am going to now is amazing and has lots of experience with bulldogs. She quoted it at around $450-$500.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
Oh my goodness! Gordobhas done this on multiple occasions but his little "juices" wwre falling all over my carpet! I about had a nervous breakdown. I was behind him with cleaner trying to clean these spots! Little horn dogs!!!!!

♡Blessed♥

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
That's exactly why @Casper and I meet up twice a year for the dr. ordered, therapeutic release...Anyone interested in the 2014 bully jerk just PM Dave.

Oh my word… Did you REALLY just go there?!!! :jawdrop::explode:Great NOW I know where to send Winston to visit you guys… LMAO!!!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Quick question. .......what can I expect to spend to get Gunny neutered? One vet office told me $150 but I was not impressed with them at all. Their vet office seems like a drive thru and you are just a number. The vet I am going to now is amazing and has lots of experience with bulldogs. She quoted it at around $450-$500.

At our vet for males it is about $300 to $400 and $ 730 for females to he fixed but alot depends on the area and type of practice.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
That's exactly why @Casper and I meet up twice a year for the dr. ordered, therapeutic release...Anyone interested in the 2014 bully jerk just PM Dave.

well hubby likes playing with Mr. Bajeebers A.K.A Mr. Patuti (don't ask me why i think he thinks it's funny), maybe i should just let him do it to help Bifi instead of reprimanding him from doing it and telling him it's disgusting? I'm wondering how much the vet. would charge me for that procedure? but does he really, seriously, really needs that done 2x a year? because we were thinking of having him neutered when he reaches 2.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
well hubby likes playing with Mr. Bajeebers A.K.A Mr. Patuti (don't ask me why i think he thinks it's funny), maybe i should just let him do it to help Bifi instead of reprimanding him from doing it and telling him it's disgusting? I'm wondering how much the vet. would charge me for that procedure? but does he really, seriously, really needs that done 2x a year? because we were thinking of having him neutered when he reaches 2.

To be honest Chumley is 3..Ive never had him neutered and as far as i know he hasnt had 2 releases a year and I dont plan on giving him any. I dont really know if its a health thing..years ago I had a Bassett Hound and wanted to mate him and the vet said if you do you better get him neutered after or plan on keep mating him because hell be humping everything in the house. So i guess its the same principle..if it happens hes going to want it to happen again so better not encourage it
There was an old song......"How you gonna keep 'em down on the farm After theyve seen Paree?" I think that might apply.

Last edited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack

Wilson was around $350 I think and Emma was over $400 if I recall.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That's exactly why [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] and I meet up twice a year for the dr. ordered, therapeutic release...Anyone interested in the 2014 bully jerk just PM Dave.

:faint:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
You "guys" ain't raght.(southern..):help::newhere::nonono:

Most Reactions