an R rated question :D

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Awww, hahaha I'm glad to read it's normal so I could giggle a little:tongue: I've never experienced this with a dog but I'd say it's healthy for them. Our dog trainer said if you don't neuter your male it's good for their health if you can help them out... hm:ashamed:... at least twice a year so they don't build up frustration. I refused and decided ALL must be neutered, lol:)
That's exactly why [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] and I meet up twice a year for the dr. ordered, therapeutic release...Anyone interested in the 2014 bully jerk just PM Dave.

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
That's exactly why [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] and I meet up twice a year for the dr. ordered, therapeutic release...Anyone interested in the 2014 bully jerk just PM Dave.

I may have to sign up Gunny for your services. My leg needs a break!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
awww, hahaha i'm glad to read it's normal so i could giggle a little:tongue: I've never experienced this with a dog but i'd say it's healthy for them. Our dog trainer said if you don't neuter your male it's good for their health if you can help them out... Hm:ashamed:... At least twice a year so they don't build up frustration. I refused and decided all must be neutered, lol:)
what is he out of his mind??? Could you imagine???? I'm speechless!!!!

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's exactly why @Casper and I meet up twice a year for the dr. ordered, therapeutic release...Anyone interested in the 2014 bully jerk just PM Dave.
Umm...you can definitely count me out! I'm laughing so hard I can't breath.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh man this is cracking me up, too funny. I have a girl and a boy, but my Dozey is neutered and never did that, thank God. I wouldn't be helping him either with the one handed boner jive. Lol. He'd be on his own.

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
WARNING: This thread contains graphic descriptions that some viewers may find disturbing. Viewer discretion advised.

About a couple of nights ago i woke up and saw Bifi sorta confused, i thought he was in pain because his back was arched a little. Then i noticed his Mr. Patuti is out and really swollen. It was really swollen, like 2-3x the normal size i was alarmed, got a little nervous but then it was gone when i wanted to approach him. he went back to his place on the bed, my blanket, and started sniffing. That's when i noticed that it was wet. I have to smell it to know if it's urine, well it doesn't smell like pee and though the stain is big, the amount is not enough to soak the blanket.

My question is... do they have wet dreams too? is this normal or do i need to consult a vet about this? He is 7 mos. old now. Since last month it happened twice now or maybe 3 :).

Thank you for the inputs and i'm sorry if this topic is a little sensitive. took me a couple of days to have the courage to post this
:tongue:.
Mr. Patuti..... I don't think I will ever call my daughter cutie patuti any more.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Male bullies have needs too.....

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

GunnyHighway

Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Just remember. ......he is not just a piece of meat and he has feelings.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
OMG, Wilson does this all the time. :laugh: He does this when he's asleep and awake. I call it his "thumpity thump thump". Wilson will get quite ahhhhhhhhh, how do I say this. :hmm: Swollen and purple. It's a bit alarming at first but after it happens often I just shake my head at him.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Be sure not to leave the 2014 bully calendar lying around. Lol

GunnyHighway

Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Be sure not to leave the 2014 bully calendar lying around. Lol

Hahahaha

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Oh man this is cracking me up, too funny. I have a girl and a boy, but my Dozey is neutered and never did that, thank God. I wouldn't be helping him either with the one handed boner jive. Lol. He'd be on his own.

:rofl: @ one handed boner jive....I am crying, I am laughing so hard!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.