an R rated question :D

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
WARNING: This thread contains graphic descriptions that some viewers may find disturbing. Viewer discretion advised.

About a couple of nights ago i woke up and saw Bifi sorta confused, i thought he was in pain because his back was arched a little. Then i noticed his Mr. Patuti is out and really swollen. It was really swollen, like 2-3x the normal size i was alarmed, got a little nervous but then it was gone when i wanted to approach him. he went back to his place on the bed, my blanket, and started sniffing. That's when i noticed that it was wet. I have to smell it to know if it's urine, well it doesn't smell like pee and though the stain is big, the amount is not enough to soak the blanket.

My question is... do they have wet dreams too? is this normal or do i need to consult a vet about this? He is 7 mos. old now. Since last month it happened twice now or maybe 3 :).

Thank you for the inputs and i'm sorry if this topic is a little sensitive. took me a couple of days to have the courage to post this
:tongue:.

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
so it IS normal! lol thank goodness. but how often is too often? how and when do i know to bring him to a vet to have him checked?

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Subscribed for the comedy this turns into!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yep, normal for his age, boys will be boys. :)

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
No help here......I have girls! The only problem I have with them is they get jealous of each other if there is a dog bed involved and will pee on each others bed, so....no dog beds allowed for my girls.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I think we should start a sexaholic section on this forum!! I wonder what kind of tv viewing is going on at these times??? haha

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Awww, hahaha I'm glad to read it's normal so I could giggle a little:tongue: I've never experienced this with a dog but I'd say it's healthy for them. Our dog trainer said if you don't neuter your male it's good for their health if you can help them out... hm:ashamed:... at least twice a year so they don't build up frustration. I refused and decided ALL must be neutered, lol:)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Good grief… well we are back at this again!!! :rofl: All I have to say is NO I won't be helping Winston out a couple times a year… [MENTION=7710]Petra[/MENTION] and this is WHY I don't allow doggies to sleep in the bed w/me!!! LMAO!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online