Ice storm

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
I just checked my backyard weather station and its 4.3° Deg outside w/ ~7 inches of snow..

I just check the thermostat on the wall and its 72° Deg inside..

I just checked the puppy play pen next to my desk... and I may have to put on shorts and a t-shirt and bump up the heat more!!

cold.jpg

DISCLAIMER: No puppies were cold in the taking of this picture!!! This is just how they sleep. My wife does have the heat turned up to the point i am wearing shorts!

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
I just checked my backyard weather station and its 4.3° Deg outside w/ ~7 inches of snow..

I just check the thermostat on the wall and its 72° Deg inside..

I just checked the puppy play pen next to my desk... and I may have to put on shorts and a t-shirt and bump up the heat more!!

cold.jpg

DISCLAIMER: No puppies were cold in the taking of this picture!!! This is just how they sleep. My wife does have the heat turned up to the point i am wearing shorts!

Oh my goodness! My heart just melted with all that cuteness! !!

♡Blessed♥

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
Good thing you have a Rover! (the car.. not the dog :) )

(long time Land Rover owner and enthusiast and probably the only person that saw the green badge)

Haha I agree! I love my Rover we had it in Colorado because we go there a lot but decided to bring back to Texas with us. Haha now I know if I have any issues I know who to ask :)

♡Blessed♥

Members online

No members online now.