ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I think we are you stay warm and safe too don't go out unless its absolutely necessary. Much to love!

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

We aren't leaving the house for anything… LOL Tonight we are ordering pizza's, having popcorn, hot chocolate and watching Christmas movies!!! It's all good!!! Hugs & kisses to you… :drawheart:

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
We are staying home. My brother, my mom and my grandmother are all without electricity, so I have a houseful of people. Been cooking and washing everyone's clothes most of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
We are staying home. My brother, my mom and my grandmother are all without electricity, so I have a houseful of people. Been cooking and washing everyone's clothes most of the day.

Oh WOW… talk about early Christmas!!! I hope you guys keep your power on, that's what I'm worried about… but I do have the fireplace for a heating emergency!!!

s5nelson

Aug 28, 2013
Gaithersburg, MD
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Thanks! We are supposed to get it tonight / tomorrow. Lots of ice headed our way. We are hunkering down as well. Thank goodness for fireplaces!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Be safe , I'll be thinking if you all and hope everyone stays warm. :luv:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)

Oh my goodness! It is crazy how much people were without electricity! I am thankful that we were lucky because if we did lose electricity we probably would have to be in a hotel Haha.

♡Blessed♥

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
EVERYTHING is coated in ICE here, and it's STILL raining!!! NO snow yet, but I have a feeling we may get some today…
We are staying HOME… unbelievable how many idiots are trying to drive in this mess… many accidents here & around Nashville. We still have power, so I'm wrapping gifts, doing cards & taking care of Christmas!!! Hope everyone stays warm & safe!!! :coldout:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hi Tracey! We are having "torrential" rain, it is 38 degrees-no ice! Temps may drop later-but what a difference -I'm about 80 miles w of Nashville! Hope you keep your power!! It is kin of odd, because Texas is usually about 10 degrees warmer than we are!

clightfoot

Nov 7, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper Potts
We've been iced in since Thursday. Pepper wasn't so sure about it at first, but now she's running through the ice and slipping and giving me that Bully smile. Its awesome. I've fallen 3 times on the ice but I didn't break anything yet! Gosh I hope this goes away soon!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Looks like I will have the hubby here and the kids 2mro we are still iced in here no snow and I don't THINK we are due for anymore

clightfoot

Nov 7, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper Potts
I'm iced out of work, and the kiddo's daycare is closed so we're home again. Hubby made it to work. Got the crap scared out of him, though, when an 18-wheeler jackknifed in front of him. Luckily the truck pulled out of it.

Prayers for everyone driving in this mess today!

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
I'm iced out of work, and the kiddo's daycare is closed so we're home again. Hubby made it to work. Got the crap scared out of him, though, when an 18-wheeler jackknifed in front of him. Luckily the truck pulled out of it.

Prayers for everyone driving in this mess today!

Oh my goodness how scary! We went out of hiding last night to go watch a movie and to the store but there was hardly anything left at the stores. But today we are staying in also hopefully we get some more sun before tomorrow.

♡Blessed♥

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well it seems to have ended in my area of TN, it's just cold now and the ground is soaked!!!
Hope you guys in TX have seen the last of it… this is crazy!!!

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
ve4a7yza.jpg
Pure ice my hubby was stepping on yesterday trying to get all the ice off on the cars.

♡Blessed♥

Good thing you have a Rover! (the car.. not the dog :) )

(long time Land Rover owner and enthusiast and probably the only person that saw the green badge)

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Its stopped here too just cold the roads are pretty good too so hopefully the kids will go to school 2mro.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.