brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I am hoping all of our friends in the path of this Ice storm are tucked in safe and warm. If you do not have to go anywhere please don't. Stay safe!!!:pray:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Thanks Rosalie!!! They canceled school hear, but I still have to watch my grandson because the college stayed open & it was exams!!! :cursing: So stupid… We are hunkering down this weekend, and getting the house & tree decorated!!!

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Thanks Rosalie!!! They canceled school hear, but I still have to watch my grandson because the college stayed open & it was exams!!! :cursing: So stupid… We are hunkering down this weekend, and getting the house & tree decorated!!!
Good idea, Enjoy! send in lots of pics of Winston decorated!

- - - Updated - - -

Good idea, Enjoy! send in lots of pics of Winston decorated!
Sorry to hear that. I hope he is ok at least.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh man, I heard it was going to be a crazy winter this year, and with Calgary being under 3 feet of snow, and now NY, it's actually become true!

Stay safe everyone! That college should've cancelled the exams. Yes, they're important, but safety should be their main priority!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Thank you!! Me and Ruthie were just outside in it. I was throwing snowballs at her. I shoveled our steps too and they are already covered again :( Hurry up summer.

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh man, I heard it was going to be a crazy winter this year, and with Calgary being under 3 feet of snow, and now NY, it's actually become true!

Stay safe everyone! That college should've cancelled the exams. Yes, they're important, but safety should be their main priority!

I agree… it was so stupid that they didn't cancel!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
You all stay safe. It's been arctic cold her for 3 days now (like -13 at night and -9 when I go to work). But driving on ice and the ice storms are so treacherous.

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
ve4a7yza.jpg
Pure ice my hubby was stepping on yesterday trying to get all the ice off on the cars.

♡Blessed♥

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hope everyone is safe out there! [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] did you get much snow ice in Tn. where you are?

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
And we are suppose to be in for another round tomorrow. I hope everyone is staying safe make sure and leave your water dripping and open the cabinet doors so heat can get to the plumbing. Much love to everyone if you HAVE to go out please dress warmly make sure you have blankets and water in the vehicle.

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hope everyone is safe out there! @ddnene did you get much snow ice in Tn. where you are?

Lynn we didn't get any snow yet, just sleet, freezing rain & plenty of ICE!!! We are getting hit w/another round tonight starting @9pm and another round on Monday. Happy Holidays… LOL We aren't going anywhere because the morons that live here can NOT drive in icy or snowy conditions. I just hope we don't lose power… My house is looking like a winter wonderland, getting all the decorating done!!!

How about you guys? Did you get some snow? :snowing:

We are in Clarksville, about 45 min from Nashville near the Kentucky border… where are you?

Last edited:

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
And we are suppose to be in for another round tomorrow. I hope everyone is staying safe make sure and leave your water dripping and open the cabinet doors so heat can get to the plumbing. Much love to everyone if you HAVE to go out please dress warmly make sure you have blankets and water in the vehicle.

Stay warm & safe Jennifer!!! We must be getting this at the same time… LOL :coldout:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Stay warm & safe Jennifer!!! We must be getting this at the same time… LOL :coldout:

I think we are you stay warm and safe too don't go out unless its absolutely necessary. Much to love!

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.