The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
My wife just got the call a little bit ago. She is doing fine and recovering nicely. They also did full blood panels and EKG testing so we will have baselines for later in life. Her surgery wasn't until 11am but they had us bring her in early in case some cancelled due to the nasty weather here then they could do it earlier but everyone showed up. Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers today. :)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's a great news, really happy it went well.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Awww I know the feeling all too well. I'm sure she will be give n you will get through the time without her. It was so hard when Brie was not w me. It sucks, but you will do it n when you see her there will be lots of bully hugs n kisses!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Heaven knows y'all NEED your adorable Harlea (as do we), so glad she
is recovering, now...hoping y'all get a good night's rest as I know you're
just tuckered out from worrying :) GOD bless!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Wonderful but I know you will be on pins and needles till she is back with you so glad she is doing well!!!

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
I know what your feeling. When Stinky had his last surgery he had to spend the night ..it was the first for both of us. I missed him but I must say I did get a good nights sleep.Praying for a speedy recovery for June and Harlea.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I know what your feeling. When Stinky had his last surgery he had to spend the night ..it was the first for both of us. I missed him but I must say I did get a good nights sleep.Praying for a speedy recovery for June and Harlea.

Yeah I already had a brain fart tonight when I we t and started to get her dinner ready like I usually do. It is so weird not having her right next to me on the couch. We will be going to pick her up at 8 in the morning when I finish work. Sleep tonight is not an option for me as I won't be able to without her light snoring to put me to sleep. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Glad to hear things went well for Harlea… Keep us posted Todd!!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
My wife just got the call a little bit ago. She is doing fine and recovering nicely. They also did full blood panels and EKG testing so we will have baselines for later in life. Her surgery wasn't until 11am but they had us bring her in early in case some cancelled due to the nasty weather here then they could do it earlier but everyone showed up. Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers today. :)
Great news. She will be home before you know it.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hey Todd, I'm just catching up here. Glad to hear that Harlea is going good since her spay. Emma was back to herself the very next day, I was quite surprised. I still kept her quite for a few days but as far as she was concerned she was fine. Hope you do get some sleep, even without the snoring next to you. I never thought I'd be able to sleep with snorers but they run amuck in my house now. Hugs & kisses to Harlea.

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
June is back to her normal self already today! Crazy girl jumped on the couch and nearly gave me heart failure haha I'm not sure how to keep her from jumping for 10-12 days...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea just got home about an hour ago and is snoozing on the couch. She is a bit loopy from her meds but still gave me my face bath when she saw me. The incision isn't too bad and no cone of shame. She has pain meds as needed and is on an antibiotic for the next week. All test came back normal as well. So happy to have my baby home.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Excellent news!! Thats great everything came out normal, give that girl a kiss from me . Now you can have a good weekend!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.