Chew Guard Technology.. my butt

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Aubie just isn't that tough on toys I don't guess... she will tear regular stuffies up in a minute, but she's had tuffy's toys shark, alligator, and pig and has only just recently wore the sides of the shark's head down to almost stuffing. She also has one of those tough rubber sticks that she hasn't even tore a piece off of. She mostly plays fetch and suckles her toys, not too much hard chewing and no pulling or tearing (unless its tug of war with me).

I guess we're lucky! LOL

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Thanks for this review. I am getting ready to order some Christmas goodies for Raven and saw a few being advertised with this stuff. Glad I didn't place the order yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
wow.... thanks for the info! I do not think there will ever be a 'stuffy' that Banks will not destroy in less than 5 mins.

Gfitz911

Aug 9, 2012
Long Beach, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Koozer
Same here. We still use the nylabone cos she loves to chew n I just replace them when they get to jaggedly. I do get concerned whether she us eating any bits off the edges n if so. Is it ok. I never though to check Brie's gums. I'll do that n make sure she is not hurting herself w them too.

The Nylabones are about the only thing that survives Koozer. Regarding the jagged edges, if they are cutting your baby, definitely toss them, or use a dremmel to grind down the sharp edges. But if you read about Nylabones, they are supposed to get textured...that's what helps clean their teeth. Also, the little pieces that break off are small enough and safe enough for digestion. Just FYI for peace of mind:smoochwink:

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
The Nylabones are about the only thing that survives Koozer. Regarding the jagged edges, if they are cutting your baby, definitely toss them, or use a dremmel to grind down the sharp edges. But if you read about Nylabones, they are supposed to get textured...that's what helps clean their teeth. Also, the little pieces that break off are small enough and safe enough for digestion. Just FYI for peace of mind:smoochwink:

Thank you so much!! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.