Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
As we took Lily to visit her nana i took her with me for a walk to an optician -to swap the lenses un hubby reading glasses as he just doesnt use them and glasses are to good to gather dust
After around 20 minutes of all the staff and customer fussing over Lily who was like a queen bee i finally got served i got discount on lens change 100% on a condition i bring Lily to pick them up
On a way back Lily started slowing down -not that she was walking fast anyway (or shall i say rolling)!
She reminds me of a guy from a southern comfort advert!
So my question is -does your bully loves longish walks ?! (Below is the advert im talking about-hope its ok to post the link)
http://youtu.be/ygeWsoYYMuQ

Last edited:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I think you got the discount for being TWO GOOD LOOKING gals!!!

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Lmbo! Brie loves walks of any kind. She walks n then at so e point starts snorting n breathing through her mouth which tells me she might need to maybe slow the walk? But she keeps going..I don't take her for like hour long walks but the road we walk on is very hilly and windy. I get pooped too. Lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AWESOME.... free glasses is a great win - way to go Lily!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Ha ha I had to verify my birthdate before YouTube let me view that. I'm sure you and Lily look much much better than that dude walking! I Did see that socom commercial on TV here recently.
Chum loves long walks but when he's done he's done! And he won't budge!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online