Thread: Afraid of wrapping paper....?

Bulldog Vet in Training Bizzymammabee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Beth
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Raven (2011-2016), Tyson & Bella
    Likes (Received)

Default Afraid of wrapping paper....?

Ok Raven got past the tree being put up. She was not happy when I brought the outdoors inside. I have started wrapping gifts and every single time she sees me bring out a roll of wrapping paper she takes off like lightning. I didn't really realize what was going on until last night. I notice she ran off while I started wrapping some stuff at the dining room table. I didn't pay it any mind. I had to go up to the bedroom because I had three small things hidden up there for my son. So I grab a small section of paper and head up to the bedroom. When I get there she is laid out relaxing on her orthopedic bed. The minute she saw the paper she got up and ran full tilt into her crate and hid. Does anyone else have a bully that is afraid of paper. It's amazing the silliest of things that scare these guys.
    Always in my heart and never far from my thoughts. See you at the rainbow bridge my sweet little Monkey. R.I.P. Raven.

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Afraid of wrapping paper....?

Yes, Buster is afraid of wrapping paper and we just realized that aluminum foil is very evil too and we run to the other room! You're so right when you say that they are scared of the silliest things.

Real Name
    Beth
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

She ran all the way upstairs. Such a little chicken. You have to love this breed. Never a dull moment with them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Always in my heart and never far from my thoughts. See you at the rainbow bridge my sweet little Monkey. R.I.P. Raven.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Fiona Faith Marie
    Likes (Received)

Thats why I love bullies so much. They are so funny when it comes to things that they are afraid of, things they love and love to do. Fiona is scared, when I take out the plastic liner to line our kitchen garbage tin. She runs aways so fast. Also any man who carries anything in his hands. Woman are fine. Love my furry daughter!
    Dogs leaves paw prints forever on our hearts.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

If it is an inanimate object that can make a noise... it is on the NO list
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Lol. Poor Raven. My Dozer is a big scardedy dog too, he's afraid of his own shadow. He runs or cowers from everything, and has been skittish since we got him as a puppy. He's afraid of noises, thunder, the garbage and the garbage cans, the dishwasher, and he won't go on long walks, and he won't walk by the road because he's afraid of the traffic whizzing by. Yesterday I had the cable guy in the house to hook up the home phone, Internet and cable, he had his work van parked in front of the house, and he had 4 bright orange construction cones on the front of the van. When I took Dozer out for a pee, we walked past the front of the van, and he all of a sudden jumped in the air and ride to run away from the evil orange cones, he was slinking on his belly as he walked past them, and gave the biggest stink eye. He wouldn't go near the van again, lol. They truly are funny when they are afraid of silly things.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Riikka
    Country
    Finland
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Voitto, Taisto, Kylli and Angel-Usko
    Likes (Received)

My boys don't care for aluminum foil. It's funny to put it on the floor and watch them trying to build up courage to go and smell it

Real Name
    Beth
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

It is amazing how quirky they are. When people look at Raven, even as a puppy, they always think she is a big mean dog. Little do they know she is the biggest softie/scardy cat around. We don't walk around the neighborhood because Raven is afraid of cars. So instead we stay in the backyard and she gets to play, poop and relax. Whenever I go into the cabinet to take out a pot she hauls butt out of there. She is afraid of wrapping paper, foil and so many other things that it's too much to remember as I am sneaking on here at work...

Remove Ads