Afraid of wrapping paper....?

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Ok Raven got past the tree being put up. She was not happy when I brought the outdoors inside. I have started wrapping gifts and every single time she sees me bring out a roll of wrapping paper she takes off like lightning. I didn't really realize what was going on until last night. I notice she ran off while I started wrapping some stuff at the dining room table. I didn't pay it any mind. I had to go up to the bedroom because I had three small things hidden up there for my son. So I grab a small section of paper and head up to the bedroom. When I get there she is laid out relaxing on her orthopedic bed. The minute she saw the paper she got up and ran full tilt into her crate and hid. Does anyone else have a bully that is afraid of paper. It's amazing the silliest of things that scare these guys.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes, Buster is afraid of wrapping paper and we just realized that aluminum foil is very evil too and we run to the other room! You're so right when you say that they are scared of the silliest things.

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She ran all the way upstairs. Such a little chicken. You have to love this breed. Never a dull moment with them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Fionasmom

Mar 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Fiona Faith Marie
Thats why I love bullies so much. They are so funny when it comes to things that they are afraid of, things they love and love to do. Fiona is scared, when I take out the plastic liner to line our kitchen garbage tin. She runs aways so fast. Also any man who carries anything in his hands. Woman are fine. Love my furry daughter!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
If it is an inanimate object that can make a noise... it is on the NO list

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. Poor Raven. My Dozer is a big scardedy dog too, he's afraid of his own shadow. He runs or cowers from everything, and has been skittish since we got him as a puppy. He's afraid of noises, thunder, the garbage and the garbage cans, the dishwasher, and he won't go on long walks, and he won't walk by the road because he's afraid of the traffic whizzing by. Yesterday I had the cable guy in the house to hook up the home phone, Internet and cable, he had his work van parked in front of the house, and he had 4 bright orange construction cones on the front of the van. When I took Dozer out for a pee, we walked past the front of the van, and he all of a sudden jumped in the air and ride to run away from the evil orange cones, he was slinking on his belly as he walked past them, and gave the biggest stink eye. He wouldn't go near the van again, lol. They truly are funny when they are afraid of silly things.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
My boys don't care for aluminum foil. It's funny to put it on the floor and watch them trying to build up courage to go and smell it:evilhaha:

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It is amazing how quirky they are. When people look at Raven, even as a puppy, they always think she is a big mean dog. Little do they know she is the biggest softie/scardy cat around. We don't walk around the neighborhood because Raven is afraid of cars. So instead we stay in the backyard and she gets to play, poop and relax. Whenever I go into the cabinet to take out a pot she hauls butt out of there. She is afraid of wrapping paper, foil and so many other things that it's too much to remember as I am sneaking on here at work...:rolleyes:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.