Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
No wonder bigfoot snowman is in their house! Turn the heat up and melt that sucker!! The poor Stallones!

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
That tree is the BEST! And check out the shoes it has. :laugh: Is that really your tree Dave? :ROFL:

You know me Sis, I gotta be a bit different, couldn't stand to have the same green tree everyone else has, Last year was an LSU Themed tree, and the year before that was a New Orleans Saints black and Gold tree, Everyone thought I took Christmas looks away from my home with the football tree's, So this year I did the Sno-Man tree. It didn't require near as much decorating, a few items from the second hand store, and a little creativity. Rocky and Rambo are terrified of his shoes, and every time they go close to inspect, I make a loud Hiss sound, of course their fur goes erect, and they do that famous Bully Hop and massive barking!! I can't even hold one of the boys and walk close to it, they tremble with fear. No need to worry about my boys watering the tree this year I don't think! Glad you like it !! :yes: I posted it on Facebook too, seems to be a big hit with friends. A few of them have started sharing it, I truly like unique things in my life, I can't stand being in with the crowd.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That is definitely unique Dave!! and if the boys decide to leave a gift next to the Yeti, the Yeti has a shovel to pick it up!! :christmas17:

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
It's nice but would scare me too...lol. very cool

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Ha!ha! Monsters afraid of small low wattage light bulbs!! Love it! I love how you think!(In that case-I guess my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top!:ohmy:

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
So clever! :judges: Rocky and Rambo are not living up to their namesakes, are they? More like Bambi and Thumper! Or Barney Fife and Mr. Chicken!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 28

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So clever! :judges: Rocky and Rambo are not living up to their namesakes, are they? More like Bambi and Thumper! Or Barney Fife and Mr. Chicken!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.