Found puppies the next town over from me :)

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
:( I hit a little snafu at work last night he n I talked n he was going to have me call today n set up a meeting Saturday but now I'm unsure I'm going to have a job :/!! N with all the initial vet bills n puppy supplies it would break us without me working n that's not fair to porky or a new fur baby!!! Soooo once again I watch a beautiful baby bully slip from my fingers :/ I'm optimistic though when it's meant to be it'll happen!! On a happy note my porky can tell when something is really wrong with me (I was at the er with a panic attack all night bcuz of a fight at work with my boss) she hasn't let me out of her sight!! Most of the time she sleeps so soundly I can set off a firework n she'll snore her way thru it but today if I move she wakes up n moves accordingly so she's still touching me :') love my baby girl!!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
[QUOTE On a happy note my porky can tell when something is really wrong with me (I was at the er with a panic attack all night bcuz of a fight at work with my boss) she hasn't let me out of her sight!!}

Alicia, my dear friend, I remember your previous post about this job's stress &
unethical work loads...it's not worth it, you'll get another BETTER job. All bully
puppies are hard to resist but you will find the right one when the time is right.
Step back from it all and de-stress...stress killed my Hubby (his job) I so wished
he'd quit earlier as I had begged him to...it is just not worth it.

Keeping you in prayer, Alicia~GOD bless!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I would have difficulty deciding because I'd want them all and if I had room I'd have a house full of them. They are just so adorable!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.