Found puppies the next town over from me :)

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Caerfull there -bulldog puppies and " just to take a look" its a dangerous thing! Lol (i only meant to take puppy pictures for the breeders and came home with Lily - not that this is a bad thing xx)

Lmao I knowwww 😝 well she sent me an email back I was kinda right I guess some breeders do it as an incentive to encourage having ur pup altered!! Bcuz with her u have to sign the contract (did with porky too) n hers states b4 one year of age you will have the puppy altered!!! It's to prevent backyard breeding bcuz her contract also states she's to be notified by the vet when the spaying/neutering is complete 😣 a bit anal retentive lol but I guess it's good so like she said u don't really save any $$ if u figure in the price of the procedure lol

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
WOW, those are some CUTE puppies! I have just started thinking about another doggy after Linus' passing ... these pics are making it harder to put it off!

:) I was so sad to hear about Linus :( he got the bone bowl from the auction last year n I cried when I read it on here even my unemotional fiancé got teary eyed :/

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Lmao I knowwww 😝 well she sent me an email back I was kinda right I guess some breeders do it as an incentive to encourage having ur pup altered!! Bcuz with her u have to sign the contract (did with porky too) n hers states b4 one year of age you will have the puppy altered!!! It's to prevent backyard breeding bcuz her contract also states she's to be notified by the vet when the spaying/neutering is complete 😣 a bit anal retentive lol but I guess it's good so like she said u don't really save any $$ if u figure in the price of the procedure lol

You are right there - but i suppose this is very good thing -like you said it prevents people from breeding
Im sure your partner will fall in love instantly after seeing all the pups xx

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
OMG, they're adorable. If I could get Chris to agree to another bullie, I'd be messaging you for her info! Don't know how you're going to choose, but seeing who Porky "prefers" is a good idea.

Regarding registration- my breeder charged two different prices as well. For a companion contract with limited AKC registration, meaning we'd get Blue neutered so he couldn't produce any litters, it was cheaper. Since we knew we weren't going to neuter at 6 months (if ever), we opted to pay more and get full AKC registration. I think it's pretty common. Maybe that's what your breeder meant? Because I believe show dogs can't be neutered, which would mean you wouldn't get a companion contract, but full breeding rights.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I'm currently working on roger and by working I mean constantly texting him puppy pics of the 5 she has as well as puppy pics of porky :) lol she's a local breeder who has been breeding for 17 years she isn't in it for the money (since she wants $1,500 without papers $2,500 with them) she breeds because she loves the breed :) I have some pics and I'll show ya the one roger said he wants
This pic is I believe 2 little girls n the one on the left of the pic is the one he likes (I like the one on the right as well as the little boy who is alone :( I say I just buy them all :)
tumagady.jpg
ysy6uga5.jpg

vymejeme.jpg

I'm trying not to get to excited bcuz I'm not sure right now is the perfect time to bring a puppy home!! I sit n wonder how we could successfully train a new pup when we both work :( but I figured I'd share the pics anyways since we all love bullies :)
OMG OMG they are precious!! I say do it. You have wanted a new baby for a while and you will find a way to train it. When we got Brutus, I would come home mid day to let him potty. Is there any way you or someone can do this? I think it will be fine. DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
awww, so cute!! I agree I have seen several pups for sale of all different breeds with two price, for with/without papers. Good luck and keep us posted on the decision!!!

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
My bf and I both work and have been able to train June just fine! Also, many breeders in our area also charge more for breeding rights. We have June's papers, but with limited registration which just means we'll have her spayed (which is scheduled for Friday). I agree with everyone else... doooo itttttt :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Yes, I know there is a place on the papers that states I forget-something like" pet, or not for breeding" (when you are filling out reg.app.) maybe that is what they meant by no papers? They can still give you papers to reg. them,either way=they just black out the square. THAT was why I didn't understand "no papers". Sorry all- I just like to know things, that are unimportant to most other people!!!:blush2:

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
OMG OMG they are precious!! I say do it. You have wanted a new baby for a while and you will find a way to train it. When we got Brutus, I would come home mid day to let him potty. Is there any way you or someone can do this? I think it will be fine. DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!

No we both work over 20 minutes from home :( roger is going on vacation tho in mid December :) that might be a perfect time lol

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
OMG. Cuteness overload. You definetely need more than one. You need one each, a girl and a boy, that's fair. Lol. I hope you get your new baby soon.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Oh my cuteness!!! I cant wait until i can get another one!!!!

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Just called n spoke with them rather than email :) they only have 2 of the 5 left n they r both boys :) this one
uvuzyget.jpg
is still available n just so happens to be the one I wanted :D he even said that bcuz porky is still young he doesn't think we'd have any issues bringing a pup in n not being here 24/7 they r wee wee pad trained so he said just close off an area n put the pads out when we aren't home lol I'm so excited but Rogers still saying we should wait :(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Just called n spoke with them rather than email :) they only have 2 of the 5 left n they r both boys :) this one
uvuzyget.jpg
is still available n just so happens to be the one I wanted :D he even said that bcuz porky is still young he doesn't think we'd have any issues bringing a pup in n not being here 24/7 they r wee wee pad trained so he said just close off an area n put the pads out when we aren't home lol I'm so excited but Rogers still saying we should wait :(

OMG... he is GORGEOUS..... just get him, Roger will fall in love and never remember 'not' wanting him.

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
OMG, I get too excited when there are puppies!!!! I made my husband drive 2 hours in the middle of the night for Jagger cause I couldn't wait until the next day!!! I don't have the strength to resist :)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
OMG... he is GORGEOUS..... just get him, Roger will fall in love and never remember 'not' wanting him.
I agree just go get him. Your husband will be ok with it. Tell him we made you do it. :angel:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.