Found puppies the next town over from me :)

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
I'm currently working on roger and by working I mean constantly texting him puppy pics of the 5 she has as well as puppy pics of porky :) lol she's a local breeder who has been breeding for 17 years she isn't in it for the money (since she wants $1,500 without papers $2,500 with them) she breeds because she loves the breed :) I have some pics and I'll show ya the one roger said he wants
This pic is I believe 2 little girls n the one on the left of the pic is the one he likes (I like the one on the right as well as the little boy who is alone :( I say I just buy them all :)
tumagady.jpg
ysy6uga5.jpg

vymejeme.jpg

I'm trying not to get to excited bcuz I'm not sure right now is the perfect time to bring a puppy home!! I sit n wonder how we could successfully train a new pup when we both work :( but I figured I'd share the pics anyways since we all love bullies :)

Last edited:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Very cute pups!**** I'd like to ask a question. What is the point of selling a pup cheaper without papers, if they are registered(or eligible) dogs. The litter is already registered...All they have to do is give the buyer the Registration app., and the BUYER sends $30 to register. That "with or without papers" thing just doesn't sound right to me. It doesn't cost the breeder any more $ to give you the reg.app. What is your response?

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Very cute pups!**** I'd like to ask a question. What is the point of selling a pup cheaper without papers, if they are registered(or eligible) dogs. The litter is already registered...All they have to do is give the buyer the Registration app., and the BUYER sends $30 to register. That "with or without papers" thing just doesn't sound right to me. It doesn't cost the breeder any more $ to give you the reg.app. What is your response?

Porkys breeder told me it's a show thing if the pups r show quality n can potentially be shown then the breeder wants all they can get for them however if they r just being bought for a pet then they just wanna recover some of the breeding expenses but idk really idc either way I'll pay whatever for a healthy bully :)

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
I think I'm gunna call her tomorrow n see if Saturday we can bring porky over to meet some of the pups!! If she's going to freak or be mean then obviously it won't work n maybe we can talk to her n if we decide right now isn't the right time maybe we can get on a list for the next litter :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Thank you for your answer! Good luck with your new baby!(IF you can't resist......):yes:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Good idea to take Porky and see which puppy responds to her best and
vice versa. Usually they get along better if different sex once they're
mature but not always. The male would probably be safest bet and he's
precious...of course...they all are ;) Good luck &let us know~GOD bless!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Aww they are both beautiful -that will be a very hard decision to chose one

I would be very careful tho it don't make sense with or without papers (show quality or not) ,it just doesn't ,if she cares about the breed and wants a good home it shouldn't be such a price difference in it xx-but what do i know :-( if that was me i would try and phone local bulldog club and ask about her just in case xx

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Aww they are both beautiful -that will be a very hard decision to chose one

I would be very careful tho it don't make sense with or without papers (show quality or not) ,it just doesn't ,if she cares about the breed and wants a good home it shouldn't be such a price difference in it xx-but what do i know :-( if that was me i would try and phone local bulldog club and ask about her just in case xx

I don't understand the price diff either but we got porky for $500 less bcuz we didn't want papers pretty much all bullies that r being sold near me r the same way it's just usually $2,000 or $2,500 I'm gunna call her tomorrow n get her info n stuff :) we can go look n play with puppies doesn't mean we have to buy 😄 hehe

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Good idea to take Porky and see which puppy responds to her best and
vice versa. Usually they get along better if different sex once they're
mature but not always. The male would probably be safest bet and he's
precious...of course...they all are ;) Good luck &let us know~GOD bless!

I don't think Porky will ever mature lol she's such a big baby :D idk I'm excited n nervous I've wanted a pup now for a while n it just hasn't worked out yet :/ when it's meant to be tho it will just like it was with Porky :)

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Caerfull there -bulldog puppies and " just to take a look" its a dangerous thing! Lol (i only meant to take puppy pictures for the breeders and came home with Lily - not that this is a bad thing xx)

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
WOW, those are some CUTE puppies! I have just started thinking about another doggy after Linus' passing ... these pics are making it harder to put it off!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.