I did it.. I've decided (i think).. Meet 'The Chunkster'

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
The hardest thing I've had to do in a LOOONG time was to pick which one of Molly's five puppies would be staying with us. They are all so freaking cute and adorable that i wouldn't give up any if i could!

.. but after 4 weeks i couldn't hold out any longer since there was a family patiently waiting for me to pick between the two boys (they would be adopting the other one).

Meet my new puppy!! Walter Chunkelstein Guggenheim Jr (aka 'Chunk'.. His name may change at my whim.. but Chunk is what i called him the day he was born).

chunk.jpg

He's grumpy... he's a trouble maker... he's a bit voicetress.. he's always being put in puppy-time-out by mamma.. but he's a wrinkly little snuggle-in-your-lap lick-your-cheeks little boy.

Last edited:

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hes so cute xx love his stink eye

OP
TheLost

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'll admit.. his sisters have a little bit more 'Adorbs' quality to them.. case in point.. Maggie..
maggie.jpg

But Chunky makes up for it in personality :)

Last edited:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
WOW! What a great looking precious little boy!! :) Looks like you made the right choice! Congratulations!!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Oh man, I just died over here.. they're both beautiful.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Holy cuteness… Well Chunk is adorable, but NOW we have to see the whole gang. More pics please… LOL :p

OP
TheLost

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Holy cuteness… Well Chunk is adorable, but NOW we have to see the whole gang. More pics please… LOL :p

I'm trying to get a group shot... but one always blinks (or poops.. mostly poops).. I'll try again tonight :)

Its hard due to their demanding schedule.

Sleep...
sleep-1.jpg

and sleep..
sleep-2.jpg

Here is my last attempted group shot..
group_1.jpg

It doesn't really do justice to them.. it doesn't show off their little wrinkly legs and faces (and one looks a bit cross eyed :) ). I'll keep snapping away until i get a good family shot.

Last edited:

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Oh my gosh.......this is bully overload!!!! I love it!!! :drool:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my… they are adorable!!! :heart: Are you guys getting some sleep now? Do they all have homes? Aww… they are absolutely precious!!! :w00t:

OP
TheLost

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh my… they are adorable!!! :heart: Are you guys getting some sleep now? Do they all have homes? Aww… they are absolutely precious!!! :w00t:

Sleep... i think i remember what it was like!!

All have great homes (since pre-birth).. with a long list of people hoping someone backs out.

We've even had complete strangers call asking for one... its kind of freaky. It's not like we advertised the puppies so i don't know how they found out.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.