Now we got our names for Secret Santa Paws quick reminder?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Just short and sweet, what does your bully love, and what are they NOT allowed to have? I am going shopping tomorrow for my Secret gift.

Vegas grain/gluten free diet, no rawhides, Loves Stuffed animals with no hard eyes or noses.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Chester is not allergic to anything... and will play with anything. Though of course we don't allow him anything rawhide. Loves stuffed toys - especially ones that squeek. He destroys things quickly, but that's half the fun for him! He really doesn't play with balls too much. :)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Abby is allergic to pork and dairy products, Bella can't have treats. They both love stuffed toys and balls. Bella is in love with water bottles and those toys that let you stuff them with bottles.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Gertie and Ida aren't allergic to any thing, but I try to give them healthy treats. They love toys of any kind, especially stuffed and squeaky ones. They really don't tear their toys up either.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
They really don't tear their toys up either.

Oh my..how did you get so lucky!!?? Chester won a toy at his last night of puppy school last night and it already has a hole in it.. stuffing coming out. I have to sew it.. LOL

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Oh my..how did you get so lucky!!?? Chester won a toy at his last night of puppy school last night and it already has a hole in it.. stuffing coming out. I have to sew it.. LOL

Lisa, I was thinking the same thing, how lucky she is. Abby and Bella both like to eat off anything hard, eyes, noses etc... then comes the hole and stuffing. I found the Tuffy Toys are great. The Alligator, I think is a 5/10, They play with it, but it is hard. I think I may try a 3 or 4 next.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Ireland and Chief cant have rawhide either, Ireland loves any toy you give her. Chief destroys most of his stuff lol.. so no hard eyes noses etc..

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stig's allergic to something in 'conventional' treats, even if they're gluten/grain free, so no treats is best. He likes all toys, especially if it's something he can chew, such as ropes, durable bones/balls, etc. No rawhides too please. ;)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Maggie and Daddy are not allergic to anything .. although I do not give them regular shop bought treats as it can occasionally upset Maggie's stomach and it can make her vomit. Neither of them are allowed rawhides.

Daddy seems very fond of frisbees, he likes to jump on them and they skid along the wooden floors.

Maggie likes the fluffy animals with no stuffing in them.

Just a couple of suggestions!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OK, FINALLY I got the answer I was looking for!!! SShhhh, Secret Santa Paws!! That is why I kept bumping this, I was waiting for "the one" lol, got it!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Well...now I know you didn't get me [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]!
Vegas needs durable toys. He loves to sit and chew. When he has seizures..he gets fixated and destructive. So no stuffed toys for him and no balls. I honestly think they overstimulate his brain and cause him to have seizures. (one of these days I'll post a video of his wacky fixation with balls)
Orion is a prissy girl who loves the color pink. She is good with all toys as long as they are durable. She loves tennis balls and squeaky balls. She loves sucky bears and cuddly blankets. You really can't go wrong with her.
Neither of them have started on the grain free diet...so they love treats...just no rawhide.

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Chesty and Cadi ...no rawhide.... durable toys as Cadi chews up every thing and it is a free for all with toys.... Chesty will chew on his toys too he loves his suckie but every one else chews them up.... so long story short...Durable...

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
well whoever has spike
we give him all natural treats no rawhide. He loves toys from petsmart. my poor sparkles wasn't put into the secret santa paws b/c he haden't gotten her yet when i signed spike up. :[ so whatever u throw in there for spike just put on the box that its for sparkles too they will share lol...

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
lex loves anything and everything he can get ahold of especially stuffed animals that he can toss around and shake.. hes allowed to have whatever as long as its safe and no rawhide... no allergies....

im sooo excited about the secret santa paws and so ready to see what lex gets lol

Members online

No members online now.