Now we got our names for Secret Santa Paws quick reminder?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=657]mom2bullies[/MENTION]
Are we buying for Chesty and Cadence....or just the puppies?

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
[MENTION=657]mom2bullies[/MENTION]
Are we buying for Chesty and Cadence....or just the puppies?

I was not sure what they were doing either.... Just the puppies is great ....then no rawhides, and hard chew toys... I didn't know if it was just mom and dad or just the kids...

Bacon

Sep 9, 2010
West Branch Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon loves anything, we have been feeding him grain free food. His favorite toys are the stuffed animals that make noise, not just squeak. We have a hard time finding them, but when we do we pick them up. :up: Really bacon loves anything and everything!

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Chesty and Cadi ...no rawhide.... durable toys as Cadi chews up every thing and it is a free for all with toys.... Chesty will chew on his toys too he loves his suckie but every one else chews them up.... so long story short...Durable...

sorry I really am out of sorts....durable for Echo and Mello..... no rawhides....

Ann Farley Hamilton

Jul 21, 2010
Brookline, NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Hamilton's Irish Mack we call him Mack and Blossom
Mack isn't allergic to anything, he's a typical bulldog though a very hard chewer, so no rawhide or anything with stuffing in it. Blossom doesn't really play with toys yet, she seems to be afraid someone or some bully is going to take them away. She is a protector of her toys, she takes them to her bed and guards them. I can now touch and take them from her and she is starting to watch Mack as he plays, so I think she's starting to be a dog again. Heaven only knows what the poor thing has been through, but we love her.

📰 Latest posts

Members online