Where do you get clothes for your bully?

• Thread starter Baxter Tiberius
  • Start date
B

Baxter Tiberius

34.jpg

I ran across this picture online and - aside from it being the cutest thing on earth - where do you think they found a little outfit like that?

Do you just go to childrens stores and put those clothes on them? I've never dressed a dog before ....

I have been to PetSmart and wasn't impressed with any of the clothes they have. Maybe I was looking in the wrong area, but there wasn't much that seemed like it would work.

Plus english bulldogs are built a lot different than most dogs. Big chest tiny back ends ....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Holy cow is that one adorable baby bully..... [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]. Might have suggestions. There is someone so ETSY I think that makes clothes for bullies

Benedict2013

Dec 25, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Benedict
edu6yrug.jpg

I was able to find doggy coats when Benedict was about half the size he's now, is much harder now that he weights 55 lbs.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
edu6yrug.jpg

I was able to find doggy coats when Benedict was about half the size he's now, is much harder now that he weights 55 lbs.

OMG. OMG.... How freakin beautiful is this... What oh why did you not submit for the calendar ??

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Some of the stuff we get for Harlea is toddler and other kiddie clothes from big box stores. Heck she has even worn a few of my daughters shirts she no longer wears.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
As i cant find any cool clothes we buy them from kids section ;-)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Someone has a store on ETSY, called Voyagers K9 Apparel. They make coats, for all breeds-inc. EBD. But I don't know if they make other "clothing'.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Ican't dress my dogs, they take each other's clothes off, but if the weather is REALLY cold and harsh, they do have waterproof winter coats.
Aw Chumley, you know New Yawker's are tough! Don't need no stinkin' clothes!!!! :sarcastic:Uhh, is that you with the clothes on in the avatar.......

Last edited:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Blue hates to be dressed up, but since it's getting cold here, too bad. He wears a hoodie!

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
am I the only one who pretty much lets his bully run around naked?
haha nope Bella wont mind her manners and wear clothes much!! if we are home she tries her best to take them off BUT if we are in public she will be miss priss and sport her clothes lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online