Where do you get clothes for your bully?

• Thread starter Baxter Tiberius
  • Start date

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I put one of my daughters old hoodies on Sheldon but I have seen clothing on Etsy and there is another sight that another member shops at but can't remember who or what the name of the online store is. Mostly kids clothes is what I use for Sheldon.

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
I just bought Rocco some feetie pajamas online at Amazon because the butt flap says "Waiting for Santa". I bought him a large we'll see how it fits. His Large Giants jersey is beginning to snug up a bit as well. He is just about 6 months old now and about 45 lbs!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I just bought Rocco some feetie pajamas online at Amazon because the butt flap says "Waiting for Santa". I bought him a large we'll see how it fits. His Large Giants jersey is beginning to snug up a bit as well. He is just about 6 months old now and about 45 lbs!

Now this is a picture I will be looking forward to...

OP
B

Baxter Tiberius

am I the only one who pretty much lets his bully run around naked?

Half the reason I got a bully (okay 95% of the reason) is because I kept seeing those greeting cards in the UPS Store and Kinko's with the english bulldogs dressed up like teachers, marilyn monroe, etc LOL!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
am I the only one who pretty much lets his bully run around naked?

Nope Jim...poor Cami prefers to run around butt nekkid too.

I am going to try and find a hoodie or sweater for cold, rainy times, on sale tho :)

She's hot natured, won't even sleep under covers, she starts panting & gets restless.

Most Reactions