How old is your bully, and how much does he weigh..

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
just a year old ,weighing in at 62lbs ,but im cutting her back a bit due to saggy boobies i dont want her too heavy unlike her owner !!!,karen

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Mr. Wilson will be 3 in August and steadily weighs 67 lbs. He is easily the tallest bulldog compared to others at my vets office but also admired by most of the young men in my community. He was the largest of a litter of nine so not surprised he is a big boy. BabyGirl is 2-1/2 and is overweight at 55 lbs but will fluctuate if exercised frequently. Now that the weather is good we walk every day for an hour and is enduring and recovering quicker everyday. Hubby says she's losing weight. I can only judge by her flabby tummy feeling more squishy than usual. :bully::hahaha:

Last edited:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Chunk just turned 3 and weighed in at 49.6 lbs Friday at the vet. She says he's perfect weight - all muscle and has a nice waistline! :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Maggie is now down to 34lb and the vet said she was perfect. She hurt her back right leg last weekend and in the x-rays we discovered that she has VERY slight hip dysplasia and that her right knee joint has some signs of arthritus already ... the edges of the bones are not as smooth as they should be. So making sure she stays at a really good weight is more important than ever to keep the stress of her joints. Her injury was just that and nothing to do with what the x-ray showed us. We think she must pulled a muscle!!

Daddy is now 10 months and he weighed 55lb the last time we weighed him but that was probably over a month ago!!

L

Lucy-licious

Lucy is now 10 1/2 months old and 50lbs of mushy goodness :)

sunbird56

Mar 26, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
peaches, lucy, little guy
good morning everyone our Peaches weighs in at around 42-43 at 3 years and the babies that jest turned 1 are Lucy around 55 lbs and little Guy 22 lbs

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky, Rocks,Papa, Charlie lol i dont know y
Rocks is 11months and 60lbs....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307893497.003833.jpg
My MEATBALL....

Jenna Zepeda

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Gator was weighed yesterday at the er vet and at 8 months he is 48 lbs :)

Katie9449

May 2, 2011
Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel Tank
Diesel is 2.5 yrs. old and weighs 50lbs...he stays trim chasing lizards...which is what all the loud noises are out back as he plows into my patio furniture! It just doesn't get out of his way fast enough! :) Dork!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Delilah just turned two yesterday and she weighs about 44 lbs. She's on the smaller side.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Lex is 14 months and weighs 64 lbs... Not a piece if fat on him ;)

Members online

No members online now.