How old is your bully, and how much does he weigh..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
this is just because I'm nosey and want to compare Chester..but maybe others want to know :D

Chester will be 1 year old on FRIDAY!!! :luv:

We took him to PetSmart on their scale yesterday and he is 53 lbs. I think it's a bit small :confused:

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Bear was 43lbs a couple weeks ago and will be 10 months old on the 15th. He looks small to me but he is heavy and all muscle.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Gracie is 4 and weighs 40 lbs. In her halloween pictures you might have noticed the other two bullies at the Pet Smart halloween party. They were both quite a bit bigger than her. the smaller of the two weighed 56 lbs and the bigger one weighs 65, so yea Chester is smaller than either of those two boys were.

Happy Birthday to Chester on Friday!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas was 18 months Dec. 1st and weighs 61, pure muscle, and a load to lift in and out of our SUV when going bye-bye!!

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], just wondering if boys are naturally larger than girls? Wow Gracie is only 40 lbs. that would be nothing for my poor back to lift up into the SUV!! I am used to 61lbs. of dead weight, although he is sooo excited when he gets to go bye-bye, he gets skittish to get into and out of the truck so it is like dead weight with him. Uuuuggg, my poor back!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stiggy's 8 months and he's 47lbs. He lost a few lbs this past month but I think he's at his ideal weight right now. He's still growing so he's probably going to reach 60lbs the most.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] I can only partially relate to what you go through. I have difficulty lifting 40lbs dead weight and I can't imagine having to lift 61. I have a small hernia and I feel the pull when I carry Gracie. Bruce gets the job most of the time.

I read somewhere that boys are generally bigger. I think back when we were first looking into getting a bully. Part of what drew us to Gracie apart from her 'natural beauty' was the fact that she was smaller than average for a bully. We have a relatively small house and way too much stuff in it with all our fish tanks and such so a smaller dog is a better 'fit' for us.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Cutty will be 5 tomorrow, WOW! Time flies! He weighs around 55 pounds I am guessing, give or take a pound.

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], Oh you have fish tanks too? I bought Joe a 75 gal. tank with stand for Christmas, he had 2-100 gal. tanks both fresh and salt before he transferred to Fl. he did not want to mess with moving them so he sold them off. He is going to be thrilled when he gets his gift!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION], oh yes..we have fish tanks. Our 'other' interest is raising and showing fancy goldfish. We also have a few koi.

We have a 110 gallon, 2 5 gallons and 1 15 gallon in our den.
2 55 gallons 1 10 gallon and one 5 gallon bowl in our living room

Then in our basement we have
2 30 gallons
2 20 gallons
1 55 gallon
1 50 gallon
1 150 gallon stock tank
1 700 gallon lined wood tank
1 1000 gallon lined wood tank
We're currently trying to figure out how to rearrange some things to make room for another stock tank or two.

Like Bruce said in another thread....we do tend to go overboard when we do things. ;)

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Gertie and Ida are 6 1/2 mos. and haven't been weighed for about a month. Then Ida was 32 lbs. and Gertie was 29 lbs. I'm sure they've gained a little since then.

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] what the crap have I got myself into? I had no idea!!!! What I know I always wanted an EB, Joe has always been a cat person or fish, he loved me that much to make MY dreams come true.. NOW I have to understand his love.... aquariums....Never done it besides a gold fish...but willing to learn as he has... about our passions.

Teresa

Oct 30, 2010
So. Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Frederick (Fred)
Fred was 60 lbs. last December, i am really looking forward to see how much he weighs when he gets his physical and rabies shot this December.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Linus is going to be 5 in January. He weighs 78 pounds - he is a BIG bulldog, long and stocky, but he also needs to lose a few pounds. I've starved him and got him down to 76 pounds so I'm not sure he's ever going to be under that.

Truman just turned 7 months and he weighs 43 pounds. I can see he still has a lot of growing to do and he still looks very much like a puppy so I expect him to be around 60-65 pounds, which is what Bentley weighed in his prime.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.