Home vite

murdok

Nov 29, 2013
What can they ask me about wanting to rescue a bulldog do I need anything special for the home for the dog. I heard. I need to wipe there but after going out to poop

Sent from my M470BSA using Tapatalk

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
First of all research the breed if is right for you and your family ,looks are not everything -daily care is required & good quality food
Also you need to be aware potential health problems , will you insure your dog,or have enough for the vet care when needed-sadly not everybody done their research before commuting on a dog and that is why there are so many dogs waiting for adoption (bullies or not), dogs are a commitment that we make when we bring them home -they didn't chose us we chose to care for them x
Having bull breeds all my life i learn one thing-bulldogs are more human like characters than any other dog ;-)

Its fantastic you want to adopt otherwise unwanted bullie to give him/her good home

In UK the thing they ask/or when they hone check is how much you know about the breed, can you afford bet bills,how long dog will stay on his own, is your backyard secure so the dog cannot injure himself or escape

Please keep us updated on your progress ;-)

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Just like Pati said research the breed first to make sure it fits in with your life style. These are very lovable babies and tend to be in tune with their humans. Otherwise like she said those questions and probably do you have any other pets if so what are they. Yes you might have to wipe they're bum after going #2 as they have what is known as tail pockets some have shallow ones some have deep ones some don't have one. Just depends on the dog and if its not kept clean and dry it can get infected. If you decide this baby is perfect for your home come on back and we can let you know what all to keep on hand so you can have a happy healthy bully baby!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Bullies require a lot of care, so do a lot of research first. They require daily grooming of their "ropes" ( those beautiful wrinkles on their faces) and yes, wiping after poo may be called for, as well as possible cleaning out a tail pocket. They are a high maintenance dog, but what you get back in return is worth every effort! It's just that some are not cut out for the work. Do your research, and then decide if this is the breed for you! Good luck! There is a ton of knowledge on this site!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.