Head Tremors....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Cooked all day, FINALLY get to sit down and enjoy our Thanksgiving Feast. Vegas is of course right beside me hoping I would drop a bite. Vegas then started whining (which is not allowed) I told him to go to his crate. He stands there and looks at me and then....his head starts to tremor!!!! Scared me to death of course, drool was coming out both sides of his mouth, I quickly gave him a bite of Turkey and it was over. :whew: The things he won't do for attention!!! He is fine and acting completely normal and it only lasted about 30 seconds, first time I seen his jaw actually shake up and down and his head sideways. This is the fourth time in his life he has done this every single time due to over-stressing!!! Im thinking just like I did all day, the smell of Turkey cooking in the oven made me starving to eat. I think the smell got to him and then he seen ME eating and not him.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I guess he showed you, no far snacking and not giving him any. :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I think you are probably right! No ordinary meal made and he knew it. Guess he got his turkey treat after all. He's a smarty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
First he steals the gift stuffy and then he plays the tremor card for some turkey --- what a very smart boy!!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooked all day, FINALLY get to sit down and enjoy our Thanksgiving Feast. Vegas is of course right beside me hoping I would drop a bite. Vegas then started whining (which is not allowed) I told him to go to his crate. He stands there and looks at me and then....his head starts to tremor!!!! Scared me to death of course, drool was coming out both sides of his mouth, I quickly gave him a bite of Turkey and it was over. :whew: The things he won't do for attention!!! He is fine and acting completely normal and it only lasted about 30 seconds, first time I seen his jaw actually shake up and down and his head sideways. This is the fourth time in his life he has done this every single time due to over-stressing!!! Im thinking just like I did all day, the smell of Turkey cooking in the oven made me starving to eat. I think the smell got to him and then he seen ME eating and not him.

That would have freaked me out too! Buster does the drool thing when my wife's making something really good and doesn't give him a bite. Vegas loves your cooking Kelly. Smart boy.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Molly get head tremors but no drooling ... sometimes I think Molly's are self induced it's a great way for her to get 1on1 attention and she has figured that out, head tremor = moms attention and Karo Syrup ... :hmm: I think she just might have my number :lol: Glad the turkey worked and he is all better!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.