Cutty had a party this morning...

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Was woken up a little after 3 this morning to the sound of Cutty barking. Got up to see what it was and there was a balloon that deflated and landed on the ground, he didnt like the looks of it. haha. Anyhow at this time I realized he must have been outside going potty since he was wet so I gave him a treat and then realized how wet he really was. Soaked! The rain must have been awful right? I look outside and no, I had left the automatic sprinklers on (something we cant do with a crazy boy who loves water) and he must have went out at the right time to catch them. They run for a total of 15 minutes so at the longest that was how long he was out there splashing and eating the water. Had to dry him off and try to calm him down cuz by this time he thought it was 3 in the afternoon. Ugh.... Needless to say I was up for a good hour after waiting to fall back asleep. He of course is still sleeping like a log after all that excitement. Bullies! My pug would never have done that! :lol:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Aren't there times that make you wonder just WHY we love them soooo, when they do stuff that drives us NUTS!?! Both my monsters pooped their crates last night, so I'm not happy with them this-morning. It's one of those times when you think, "Good thing you're so cute, or else..."

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Haha, they are a naughty breed, aren't they. Sounds like Cutty had one heck of a night!

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
If Chesty notices something that is out of place...not in the norm.... it can be 3am in the morning, or in the afternoon, and he will bark like crazy.... It can be a tree that we have planted out side, or a present that we have wrapped and put on the hearth... it is new and deserves to be barked at.... Yes, they are a funny breed, and that is why I love them so...

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Haha!!! Norm doesn't notice anything different becasue he's never awake!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is so crazy! I guess it is kind of a mixed blessing he woke you up with the barking huh?

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] YES it is a huge blessing cuz my nightmare would be for him to crawl back in bed with us soaking wet, which he would have done. Can you imagine?!?! My crazy boy! Gotta love him. :)

📰 Latest posts

Members online