What's that on the carpet I asked myself?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
My reading glasses!!!!! I love my bullies, I love my bullies, I love my bullies!!!!! :wallbang: :cursing: I'm assuming it was Wilson. :D

image.jpg

Last edited:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh no, these guys are just like kids, they will get into almost anything. Hopefully he didn't eat any part of them, it looks like all the pieces are there including the glass. Silly bullies. Are you sure it wasn't the neighbours cat?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 140

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Jeannie, i can empathize with you. Last year they destroyed one of my favorite pairs of sunglasses, and the year before that, a pair of prescription glasses. All my fault of course as i left them within their reach.

Yours look like you can still put it back together though!:ROFL:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Well really I think it is a little rude to right away blame the bullies. Especially sweet innocent Wilson. I think the cat probably did it. Do you have any duct tape??

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jeannie, i can empathize with you. Last year they destroyed one of my favorite pairs of sunglasses, and the year before that, a pair of prescription glasses. All my fault of course as i left them within their reach.

Yours look like you can still put it back together though!:ROFL:
Oh that totally sucks!!! Where they big ones like what you had in October? :buddies: Yeah, I'll go super clue them now and let you know how that worked out for me. :ROFL: Good thing I have like 5 pairs laying around,.

- - - Updated - - -

Well really I think it is a little rude to right away blame the bullies. Especially sweet innocent Wilson. I think the cat probably did it. Do you have any duct tape??
That PITA is far from innocent. :guns: Not more ducktape because it's all on my couches holding them together from EMMA's damage recently. :tapfoot:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Poor sweet Wilson getting the blame again. I say Emma "framed" him once again!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh no, these guys are just like kids, they will get into almost anything. Hopefully he didn't eat any part of them, it looks like all the pieces are there including the glass. Silly bullies. Are you sure it wasn't the neighbours cat?
I went back and ran my hand across the carpet after I noticed the lens was broken. Found a few pieces but one's still missing. Should be fine I'm sure. :)

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I'm sure it was the cat. Poor Wilson, he gets blamed for everything! I remember an angel chewing on a gate and letting Wilson take the blame...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I'm sure it was the cat. Poor Wilson, he gets blamed for everything! I remember an angel chewing on a gate and letting Wilson take the blame...
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] ^^^^^ yea, see, see, it was not Wilson.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I can definitely relate to that, as it has happened to me! HERE is the REAL culprit that somehow goes from place to place..........003.JPGCan't you see the EVIL EYE!! Uhh, never mind-I suppose you can't SEE without your glasses:biglaugh:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Oh that totally sucks!!! Where they big ones like what you had in October? :buddies: Yeah, I'll go super clue them now and let you know how that worked out for me. :ROFL: Good thing I have like 5 pairs laying around,.

Jeannie, all of mine are big! A couple months ago I bought a replacement pair for the ones they ruined last year. I've been making them do extra chores around the house to pay for that!

I can just see you wearing your Super-Glue'd spectacles!! :rofl:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack

- - - Updated - - -

That PITA is far from innocent. :guns: Not more ducktape because it's all on my couches holding them together from EMMA's damage recently. :tapfoot:

Oh boy. I think some doggies better lay low for a while. :pouting:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
That evil feline strikes again trying to get out babies in trouble!!! Sheldon says he saw that feline colluding with that ornery raccoon down the road two days ago and he heard from the weeny dogs next door who heard from the poodle next to them who heard from the feline two yards down who heard from that crazy squirrel that lives over on the other street that is the raccoons cousin about the planning of the theft of the glasses. Wilson foiled their evil plot. Good Boy Wilson, he was able to save the pieces so you could super glue them back together.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.