What name do you most often call your bully by?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
She answers to Gracie and Princess. Bruce calls her all sorts of things and I've caught him using the same names for her that he's always called me....like sweet pea.
I'm certain I've been usurped as his number one girl.

Awww SweetPea, sugarplumb, honeybunch,,, you KNOW your my one and only skin sweetie ;) :heart::luv::whew:

L

Lucy-licious

Most of the time Lucy is just plain old Lucy but i do sometimes call her LucyLou :)

Emmitt E

Nov 1, 2010
My three year old started Emmitt's nickname. She calls him "eemie" so now we all call him eemie.

L

Lucy-licious

Luxy has spent the day home with me and her names have varied from Lucy, No Lucy, NO, Oi Stoppit, Naughty Lucy to Now Thats It, and Bed!!! After a nap she was Snuggle Bum, Smoochy Face and Lucy again :D

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
at our house, all names and living beings need to answer to any ones name. This is something I inherited from my mother.:eek: Hey Abby, Bella, I mean Terri... Or Sophie, Terri a yeh you Will.....

On purpose we will call Bella, Bells or baby B. Abby has always had the nickname of ruzzer ruppy, don't ask, she just does.

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
Coda usually is called Coder or mamas but then i do tend to use her full name of Coda Kasmir and she perks up when i do that...maybe thinks shes in trouble hehe

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Frank is usually "Bubba"....but when he is bad or I am trying to be stern I call him Franklin (which is NOT his name, but it sounds good when I am being serious). My dad calls him Fronk (Frank with a bad fake french accent).

Danielle J

Jan 8, 2011
Jacksonville, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Presley
Presley is usually just shortened to Prez.

Niko I call "Fat", "Fatty boy", "Stinky Fat." The only time I use his real name is when he is outside. LOL Hmmm guess because he is huge (solid 60lbs) and smells but I love him :heart:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas is Mr. Man and Handsome bully. We use to call him baby Vegas all the time, but when baby O came, he became the big brother.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
We knew that we would call Moses "Moe" but he has had a couple other names thrown at him, such as Furry Pig, Little Pig, or Fatty... or referring to him and his sister as Dumb and Dumber, but that usually starts an argument between my wife and I over who's dog is "Dumber"

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Maggie is called ..... Princess, Baby Girl, Baba, my baby, The Magster

Daddy is called ... you little :poo:, BabyBoy, Dumbo

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Silva has so many nicknames I dont know if she even knows her real name! :lol: My husband calls her Pig, my daughter cant say "s" so she calls her Ilva! I call her whatever comes to mind but usually Silvie, or Buudog (like Boo-dog) thats what my daughter says for bulldog!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.