What name do you most often call your bully by?

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I have gotten into the habit of not saying "Chester"..but "baby bully" and now, he looks at me when I say that :whistle:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Buddy and Cutty are interchangeable here and my daughter calls him Buddy now too which only confirms that as his name. lol

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Lola is Lu-Lu or Lo....new one, we were pretty sure on Brodie and then my dear sweet hubby said oh we can call him Bro so it's Lo and Bro. May be back to the drawing board on that one.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
lex has many nicknames too and he comes to pretty much all of them lol

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
butler has many nicknames. i think the one i use the most is "ween". but i also call him, "but", "but but", "animal", and "buler" butler w/out the t.

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
We lovingly call Dozer fat head ... I don't really know how it started, but it kind of stuck .If you call him that he comes so i guess we are keeping it.

Last edited:

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
You can call him Duke or you can call him Puke, You can call him Stink or you can call him Pink, You can call him Snoozer or you can call him Boozer.....and about any other name.........Just don't call him late for a snack.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
She answers to Gracie and Princess. Bruce calls her all sorts of things and I've caught him using the same names for her that he's always called me....like sweet pea.
I'm certain I've been usurped as his number one girl.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I always say to Bear "dat's baby" or bear bear or bull baby. The hubby calls him babesie sometimes. he also answers to "treat" :p

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
We call Bella...
Smelly Belly, Baby Girl, Tubbie Baby, Bella Bulldog, Bella Cow, Fatty Belly, Big Hunk Of Smelly Baby Bulldog Love, etc...etc....etc...and so many more. Of course they all come with that buudog/baby voice. lol.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Annabella is always Belly with an occasional Annie B thrown in. I think she is thinking her name is "NO BITE! Damnit" right now though...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online