Thread: I'm back!! My Babies are coming home!!!!

Real Name
    Crystal
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    GATOR, (HOPE RIP) & Spot the Aussie/mix
    Likes (Received)

Default I'm back!! My Babies are coming home!!!!

Hey everyone hope all is well... I've been MIA since my Hope was laid to rest in March. So quick update I've moved to NM and my Gator & Spot have been in AZ with friends & family while we saved up and found a house to rent who allowed them!!! (we lived with my in-laws who don't allow indoor dogs let alone any animals) Anywho my babies get to come home Thanksgiving weekend I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! So since we havn't had them they've been on crappy food.. I found a local pet food store where I live and was suggested to use Merrick. I've never heard of it but like that it has just enough chondroitin and bit more protein for my doggies. Have any of you heard of it, use it, or any opinions. I welcome all comments.... Ohh and I've never used Pumpkin and heard it helps so they don't have the runs... how much do I use how often and it is like doggie tums?
    Your has never been touched.... Until a Bully enters your World.....

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I'm back!! My Babies are coming home!!!!

I used Merrick and its wonderful food Sheldon likes it and had no allergies to it there just isn't anyone who sells it here.

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

hey back!

Merrick's is a pretty good food actually and the pumpkin will help just a tablespoon to less the 'runs', but you should still do a slow switch to make it easier on their belly/system

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/co...Food-Ratings&=
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Rosalie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by lakermarie View Post
    Hey everyone hope all is well... I've been MIA since my Hope was laid to rest in March. So quick update I've moved to NM and my Gator & Spot have been in AZ with friends & family while we saved up and found a house to rent who allowed them!!! (we lived with my in-laws who don't allow indoor dogs let alone any animals) Anywho my babies get to come home Thanksgiving weekend I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! So since we havn't had them they've been on crappy food.. I found a local pet food store where I live and was suggested to use Merrick. I've never heard of it but like that it has just enough chondroitin and bit more protein for my doggies. Have any of you heard of it, use it, or any opinions. I welcome all comments.... Ohh and I've never used Pumpkin and heard it helps so they don't have the runs... how much do I use how often and it is like doggie tums?
    Brutus is on merrick buffalo and sweet potato grain free. He loves it and has no problems. I am so happy that you are getting your babies back. That is the best Thanksgiving present ever.

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Welcome back!! So happy you get your babies back. Congrats!

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Hi and welcome back, and Congratulations on getting your babies back. You must have missed them. We were almost In the same situation, we were renting a house for the past 4 years, and was given notice in September by our landlord that he wanted the house back for his daughter to move in, so we had 3 months to find a place to move. We started looking for another rental, but nobody wanted to rent to dog owners, and we have two EB, so we decided to look for something to buy. We found a house last month, and accepted a 3 week closing date on the house. It is a little out of our area, and would have preferred to stay in our current neighbourhood, but couldn't find anything we liked, or in the time frame we needed. We are about 1/2 an hour drive from where we are, so not too bad, and we really love the house, so now were packing and moving in 6 more days. It's been stressful and hectic, but we are glad we found something, and now that we own, we don't have to worry about not being able to take the dogs with us. I'm glad everything worked out for you guys.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Real Name
    Crystal
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    GATOR, (HOPE RIP) & Spot the Aussie/mix
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    Hi and welcome back, and Congratulations on getting your babies back. You must have missed them. We were almost In the same situation, we were renting a house for the past 4 years, and was given notice in September by our landlord that he wanted the house back for his daughter to move in, so we had 3 months to find a place to move. We started looking for another rental, but nobody wanted to rent to dog owners, and we have two EB, so we decided to look for something to buy. We found a house last month, and accepted a 3 week closing date on the house. It is a little out of our area, and would have preferred to stay in our current neighbourhood, but couldn't find anything we liked, or in the time frame we needed. We are about 1/2 an hour drive from where we are, so not too bad, and we really love the house, so now were packing and moving in 6 more days. It's been stressful and hectic, but we are glad we found something, and now that we own, we don't have to worry about not being able to take the dogs with us. I'm glad everything worked out for you guys.
    Oh My that sounds stressful. Glad you got a house you love and can take your babies!! Yes we are very happy to have them back. I'm even more grateful that my husband's best friend is taking in my pitbull I was scared of having to turn her in it would've broken my heart to pieces. But now I can breathe knowing I can see when I want when I visit home and she's in great hands... Our landlord is pretty awesome he's not even charging us a pet deposit or even pet rental!! So of course I couldn't resist but to rent from him LOL Hope all goes well with packing and the unpacking. Best of luck in your new home
    Your has never been touched.... Until a Bully enters your World.....

Real Name
    Dana F
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
    Likes (Received)

Welcome back and congrats on getting your babies back home.

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default I'm back!! My Babies are coming home!!!!

Welcome back! So awesome to see you again, I bet you are bursting at the seams to see your babies again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Remove Ads