I'm back!! My Babies are coming home!!!!

lakermarie

Jun 4, 2012
Albuquerque NM
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
GATOR, (HOPE RIP) & Spot the Aussie/mix
Hey everyone hope all is well... I've been MIA since my Hope was laid to rest in March. So quick update I've moved to NM and my Gator & Spot have been in AZ with friends & family while we saved up and found a house to rent who allowed them!!! (we lived with my in-laws who don't allow indoor dogs let alone any animals) Anywho my babies get to come home Thanksgiving weekend I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! So since we havn't had them they've been on crappy food.. I found a local pet food store where I live and was suggested to use Merrick. I've never heard of it but like that it has just enough chondroitin and bit more protein for my doggies. Have any of you heard of it, use it, or any opinions. I welcome all comments.... Ohh and I've never used Pumpkin and heard it helps so they don't have the runs... how much do I use how often and it is like doggie tums?

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I used Merrick and its wonderful food Sheldon likes it and had no allergies to it there just isn't anyone who sells it here.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Hey everyone hope all is well... I've been MIA since my Hope was laid to rest in March. So quick update I've moved to NM and my Gator & Spot have been in AZ with friends & family while we saved up and found a house to rent who allowed them!!! (we lived with my in-laws who don't allow indoor dogs let alone any animals) Anywho my babies get to come home Thanksgiving weekend I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! So since we havn't had them they've been on crappy food.. I found a local pet food store where I live and was suggested to use Merrick. I've never heard of it but like that it has just enough chondroitin and bit more protein for my doggies. Have any of you heard of it, use it, or any opinions. I welcome all comments.... Ohh and I've never used Pumpkin and heard it helps so they don't have the runs... how much do I use how often and it is like doggie tums?
Brutus is on merrick buffalo and sweet potato grain free. He loves it and has no problems. I am so happy that you are getting your babies back. That is the best Thanksgiving present ever.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Welcome back!! So happy you get your babies back. Congrats!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi and welcome back, and Congratulations on getting your babies back. You must have missed them. We were almost In the same situation, we were renting a house for the past 4 years, and was given notice in September by our landlord that he wanted the house back for his daughter to move in, so we had 3 months to find a place to move. We started looking for another rental, but nobody wanted to rent to dog owners, and we have two EB, so we decided to look for something to buy. We found a house last month, and accepted a 3 week closing date on the house. It is a little out of our area, and would have preferred to stay in our current neighbourhood, but couldn't find anything we liked, or in the time frame we needed. We are about 1/2 an hour drive from where we are, so not too bad, and we really love the house, so now were packing and moving in 6 more days. It's been stressful and hectic, but we are glad we found something, and now that we own, we don't have to worry about not being able to take the dogs with us. I'm glad everything worked out for you guys.

OP
lakermarie

lakermarie

Jun 4, 2012
Albuquerque NM
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
GATOR, (HOPE RIP) & Spot the Aussie/mix
Hi and welcome back, and Congratulations on getting your babies back. You must have missed them. We were almost In the same situation, we were renting a house for the past 4 years, and was given notice in September by our landlord that he wanted the house back for his daughter to move in, so we had 3 months to find a place to move. We started looking for another rental, but nobody wanted to rent to dog owners, and we have two EB, so we decided to look for something to buy. We found a house last month, and accepted a 3 week closing date on the house. It is a little out of our area, and would have preferred to stay in our current neighbourhood, but couldn't find anything we liked, or in the time frame we needed. We are about 1/2 an hour drive from where we are, so not too bad, and we really love the house, so now were packing and moving in 6 more days. It's been stressful and hectic, but we are glad we found something, and now that we own, we don't have to worry about not being able to take the dogs with us. I'm glad everything worked out for you guys.

Oh My that sounds stressful. Glad you got a house you love and can take your babies!! Yes we are very happy to have them back. I'm even more grateful that my husband's best friend is taking in my pitbull I was scared of having to turn her in it would've broken my heart to pieces. But now I can breathe knowing I can see when I want when I visit home and she's in great hands... Our landlord is pretty awesome he's not even charging us a pet deposit or even pet rental!! So of course I couldn't resist but to rent from him LOL Hope all goes well with packing and the unpacking. Best of luck in your new home

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome back! So awesome to see you again, I bet you are bursting at the seams to see your babies again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.