It was better when he didn't want to step on the snow..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
a week ago Chester wouldn't even step on the snow.. and now, he stands by the door all the time and as soon as I let him out, runs around in it. Last night.. at 11pm he wouldn't come in the house and I had to go get my winter coat and boots on and go out and get him. :down: Bad baby bully, cute, but baddd! <o

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
OMG! I could not imagine. We don't see the white stuff often...actually we saw some flurries last year and before that we had not seen it in 5 years if that. I love your pic of Chester in the snow!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Awww. I love the new pic of him in the snow. They can be so funny.
Gracie pretty much acted like nothing was different than usual when she went out in her first snow of the year this morning. I suppose in Missouri where she was before this they had some snow too, so it probably doesn't mean much. She definitely has been more hesitant about going outside since it got cold, but snow didn't seem to faze her.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]
Love the new avatar photo!

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION]
That was the same with O. Didn't want to go outside and get her pretty lil' feet cold, but once she discovered she liked snowballs and she really liked it when mom made them and threw them for her...there was no going back.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] Thanks. We've started trying to get a good picture for a Christmas Card. Haven't quite accomplished that yet..but hopefully we'll get it done.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Soooo cute! Boy, you're sure getting the snow! It was on our news here, in Phoenix. I grew up in Mich. and then lived in Denver for many years. I had to go get dogs who wouldn't come in out of the snow many times. I'm so glad I don't have to deal with that anymore!

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] yes..we are getting the snow. I was on the very edge of the lake effect band on Thursday and I only got about 1 foot..my mother who lives about 2 miles north, only got about an inch, but my in-laws, who live a couple miles to the east got 32 inches in about 12 hours! :eek:

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]
If you are trying to get the lights in a photo....if you haven't already, try using a tripod. My experience with trying to get the lights...it gets blurry. If you don't have a tripod, you can use anything that is stable. Bench or table, car hood, etc. (This is if you are trying to get it at night without a flash)

Members online

No members online now.