NERVOUS!!!!!!!!

DAPJ404

Nov 22, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
ZEUS
My 6 month old baby ZEUS is getting neutered in the A.M. & i'm freaking out! lol :pray::fie::pray2:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, Dont be nervous. I know easier said than done, when our babies are going under anesthetic, or any procedure. I had both my guys fixed last summer, my female Blossom was spayed first, since I needed to have her done before she went into her first heat. I have her brother and litter mate, so couldn't keep them apart. I had Bulldozer neutered a week later. They both did fine, and had no complications, or pain. The hardest part was trying to keep them quiet, and not letting them run or jump. They acted like they didn't even have surgery. The recovery was quicker for Dozer, because the surgery is less invasive, whereas Blossom had an incision on her belly and had stitches. Both both bounced back really quickly. Good luck. Sending hugs, love and prayers for a easy surgery, and a quick recovery. Please keep us posted on how he's doing.

Last edited:

Shannon Cascioli

Mar 9, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Hercules and Ariel
Hardest part is them being calm afterward to heal. They wanted to run and jump. They don't even seem to notice. My boy drooled a lot and his only problem was he thought he couldn't walk with a cone on, but it was entertaining. Lol. Good thoughts sent your way, I think he will do great!

bubs0604

Sep 9, 2012
fairfield ca
Country
U.S.A
Bulldog(s) Names
Armstrong
All will go well!! If he is anything like Armstrong he won't even have to wear a collar because they are to chunky to reach the stitches!! Zeus in in my prayers!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
All will go well.... hugs and prayers.

Keep us posted on the little guy!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Sending prayers & hugs… Keep us posted!!! :hug:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Don't worry. All will be ok. Let us know how he did.

clightfoot

Nov 7, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper Potts
I just had Pepper Potts spayed Thursday and she's already acting like nothing ever happened. She's not licking or even trying to get to the incision. I was panicked too, but she came through like a champ!

Gfitz911

Aug 9, 2012
Long Beach, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Koozer
It's so hard to not be nervous...I feel you! Koozer didn't even notice anything was wrong. He was a little groggy for the first day, but after that, he was fine. I was amazed at how well he handled it and bounced back. Like stated before, the hardest part is keeping them from running around, out of control. Your baby will be just fine:D Keep us posted on his recovery.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So how is he doing?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts