What was/ or did your bully have a name given by the breeder??

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
This is a fun thread!

Bentley was Bentley - it just fit!

Linus was Adio - I didn't even know how to say it so I changed it when I met him and decided he looked like a Linus.

Truman was Jo Jo - I thought Jo Jo was cute but, to me, he looked like a Truman. Or a Baby T. :D

RockosDad

Mar 8, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocko
Rockos name was little chubbs after his father Chubby and I thought about keeping it but Rocko fit him better

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
We got to name him since we picked him out at 2 weeks old. I think the litter was named after coffe drinks. We discussed many names. I wanted Chunk from the Goonies or Petunia for a girl. On the way to our first visit we decided on Short Stack, but then my daughter decided she wanted Two Ton Tubs, so Tubs it is!

SargeandGriffon

Mar 26, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Sergeant Mako (Sarge)
Sarge was Mako which we liked but it didn't really fit him so we decided to add the Sergeant and call him Sarge. His name on papers is Sergeant Mako Evans bc the dh wanted him to have his (ours now) last name :p

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Kinda funny. Samson's breeder named him Sam. I had Samson picked out for my bulldog name since I was 12 haha so I thought it was just too meant to be, we call him Sammy for short ...but I call h'm lots of things...like samual l Jackson or sir Samson ..Sammy the great..king Sam haha he listens to anything that starts with Sam. But if he needs a good hard recall when he's running wild only a deep Samson will work lol.

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Gator was just "Male 2" but as soon as my 6yo daughter saw him, she said his name was Gator and so it is :). Lucy, the basset was originally Lillian Margaret but when I got PG with my daughter, I wanted to name her Lillian so we changed the dog's name to Lucy. She didn't even notice....but don't tell my daughter she was named after the dog! lol

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
The few days before we picked ours, Biggie was Boy Puppy #3. But from the moment we started narrowing down the names, he was called Biggie. It just fits. lol.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
my first two ebs were named hemi and hildy. ewww. evile breeder had to keep names of litters in alphabetical order since she bred so many :( butler was named butler by the bulldog rescue and we kept it because it suits him perfect. i often wonder what his name was before we got him though...

Preppydot

Apr 12, 2011
Arlington, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wally
Our Wally was originally called Dragon Eye by the breeders children. The other male was Werewolf. Wally seemed to be a much better fit for our little guy.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.