What was/ or did your bully have a name given by the breeder??

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
When we went to choose our Chester.. the breeder had named him "Cooper". I don't think he looks like a Cooper at all.. :p Not that there's anything wrong with it, but I think he looks like a Chester :up: She said he was one that sat in the chair with her and watched TV, and honest to goodnes - if you've seen any of my photos - you notice he watches TV! Last night, he watched Elf! LOL

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Gracie was Gracie when we got her. The name on her papers is Dana's Gracie Girl. We added the Princess because it it oh so indicative of her demeanor. ;)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Cutty was called Cutty Sarks Neat on his papers and since we got him at 9 months old we couldnt come up with anything change worthy so Cutty it stayed. Besides who doesnt like a dog named after alcohol right? :up:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas was Doc. The breeder had a litter of 7, and she named them after the 7 dwarfs.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
No, neither Gertie or Ida had a name til I named them. Hasn't "to be named" arrived? Yesterday? Or do I have the wrong Friday?

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Norm didn't come from a breeder, but when we rescued him, his name was Apollo.

BigMacAttack

Nov 5, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Bulldog(s) Names
Paulie
Paulie's name was originally "Dollar"..the family we got him from also had a previous bully who passed away named "Cash" so we assumed they wanted to keep the $$ theme going. He ended up choosing his own name while watching a White Sox game...Paul Konerko (1st baseman) had a huge hit & he went crazy :)

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
neither one of my EB had names on their papers so we got to pick out their names and we picked sparkles b/c it matches w spike lol...

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Maggie didn't have a name when we got her. Daddy was a rescue and he was called "Chunkalunk" ... there was no way we were going to keep that name!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
our breeder had named him charles... lex doesnt look like a charles

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Silva's litter name was 3 dot because of the 3 patches of brown on her back! Her brother had 5 patches so they callled him 5 dot, lets just say that those names didnt suit them at all! :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.